• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am here for fake slut shaming. Grundle and her handlers know exactly what they're doing. They know that heffa has the physique of a stick of bubble gum and doesn't look over the age of 13. But they'll dress her like a whore anyway and appeal to that demographic that gets off on little girls.

Personally I think her mushmouth vocals are a far bigger crime. I tried to listen to her free album, but it sounded like how I imagine a deaf person (who has never heard words) sings.

Not her having to gift her music.
The gift of Jazz
iL10QhTxyEKvR.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Currently watching this Gaga live in Bercy thing. Jesus christ. What the fuck happened to her? this is embarrassingly bad. Looks low budget and completely devoid of fun.

The letter-reading thing made me cringe and she's miming half the time while walking around looking like Sigourney Weaver in Ghostbusters. What was the general consensus on this tour? because it looks awful.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
I miss Rihanna.

What's cooler than being cool?

SENDING SOULSCRIBE A PM WITH YOUR CHOICE OF POP FEMALE.

Madonna leads by 1. Just 1 vote folks. Anything can happen with your votes today, so do NOT hesitate to tip the scales or widen the gap right now.

ivVKOFqkDTvv6.png

Love yourself and listen to these playlists! They play like full albums, so sit back and let Madonna and Lady Gaga take you on a vaginal journey of bottom heaven:

HOW TO VOTE: CLICK HERE and enter in the name of your choice in the subject field. Wow sis, so easy tbh

Remember, votes could mean prizes! Each vote counts toward the lotto pool drawing at the end of the game!

Do you want Lady Gaga or Madonna in the finals?

tumblr_lqyavs4x531qk9qlso1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
akjhdf;kajdf;lajsdfa

That canNOT be real
They go for others too
tumblr_lo72vkMfPo1qa9rtmo1_500.png

@BieberChanel Amber ♔
KIDZ BOP COMMERCIAL IS ON MY TV. -runs as fast as she can-

@KidzBop KIDZ BOP
@BieberChanel I hope you're running to iTunes or your local store to pick up a KIDZ BOP CD!

@courtsolovelyy
Kidz Bop 20?? 0.O I remember when it was at Kidz Bop 5. At what ridiculous number will it end?

@KidzBop
@courtsolovelyy never

Mau ®

David Guetta's album is pretty uninspired. I guess the Nicki track is a bop?

What's up with these DJ's not being able to keep their momentum past one album? Oh well, not everybody can be Tiesto or Armin Van Buuren.

Vazra

Mau ®;140353408 said:

What's up with these DJ's not being able to keep their momentum past one album? Oh well, not everybody can be Tiesto or Armin Van Buuren.

Tiesto dropped in quality fast sis. Armin remains the best.

Well I went hunting for Jordin Spark's new EP or mixtape or whatev, but it's not out on iTunes. :(
I'll wait to spotify that mess.

EDIT:
@JordinSparks · 2m
Tech difficulties w/ the upload....even the site can't handle the fire!!! lol
What fire?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;140353408 said:

You're aware that both Guetta and Calvin had albums before their prior albums right?

Vazra

You're aware that both Guetta and Calvin had albums before their prior albums right?

Maybe he meant keep quality after getting popular?

I think overall some of these DJs feel they need to regurgitate similar music to keep the new fans happy instead of bothering with the progression they were actually going with. Calvin Harris album pretty much was chasing the sound that made him popular for most of the part making the production forgettable because it sounds dated and uninspiring and Guetta is on a similar phase except he can at least drop 1 or 2 bops.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Eh I've liked all threefour (who knew?) of Calvin's albums tbh
I still remember being mad hyped for when they were first going to play flashback on the radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom