• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

Eh I've liked all threefour (who knew?) of Calvin's albums tbh
I still remember being mad hyped for when they were first going to play flashback on the radio

I used to be really into his music but my interest started to wane with 18 months. He's nailed this "sound" and refuses to move on from it, it's tiring at this point.

Phreaker

While I like the song (it's generic, fun pop), I don't like the video because it's too basic and looks cheap. The girls look good, though, but that's it.

I agree, but I think this is their best single yet. I think they are really talented, they just need good material.

So that Jordin Sparks "mixtape" - I like It Ain't You, but I think that's about it. :(

"Right Here, Right Now" the album will be out in early 2015.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
.... do you mean in comparison to the trash 7/11 because it's a solid 4/10 Sasha Fierce reject when compared to self-titled

no i mean it's actually a cute bop.

of course the real standouts are the ***FLAWLESS remix and standing on the broken bodies of your faves remix

Mau ®

I actually really like "Ring Off" too. I think it's really sweet and touching.

Of course, nothing is one par with the quality of the main album but it was a hard feat to achieve.

It's annoying that you can really tell how much effort Beyonce puts into her songs. Ring Off and 7/11? No effort whatsoever. Granted Ring Off is a decent track and it's sweet and relevant to her life and all, but both songs are pretty lukewarm when she easily could have made some songs with wider appeal.

Vazduh

standing on the broken bodies of your faves remix

I'm not even a fan and I just bopped to this.

dobR7kR.gif

Ring Off is good.

7/11 on the other hand...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
real talk
7/11 is absolute trash and some of the worst lyrics I have ever heard in a song
but I've been bopping to it so hard I dont care

Ring off is nice
I've not bothered listening to any of the other additional platinum stuff

Mau ®;140402941 said:
!!!!

awdchgq8iydfgqwi9ydgtx0owhydouqwase

If a Rihanna release this week sends Rih to the top, I swear

Edit: Sounds like every Rihanna song ever, she says they're just fucking around though so it might not be a real thing. lol

Partition

Banned
the #NVAY dragged Bey for not having an album... and now...

the #NVAY dragged Bey for releasing 7/11.... and Rihanna releases this trash snippet..

it's nice to see it all come full circle !

IrishNinja

*aside: did anyone else think it may've been rhat on "no place i'd rather be" first time you heard it?

Mau ®;140411056 said:
Rhat's single could be coming tonight.

Sounds like trash. ��

the #NVAY dragged Bey for not having an album... and now...

the #NVAY dragged Bey for releasing 7/11.... and Rihanna releases this trash snippet..

it's nice to see it all come full circle !

here for the scheduled draggings

royalan

That snippet was LIFE

I'M READY RIHALLAH!!!!!

WASHED THE TRAGIC TASTE OF BEYONCE'S CRAP SINGLES OFF MY TONGUE IN JUST A FEW SECONDS.

SHE'S COMING. AND SHE'S COMING WITH RATCHET SHIT!!!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That snippet was LIFE

I'M READY RIHALLAH!!!!!

WASHED THE TRAGIC TASTE OF BEYONCE'S CRAP SINGLES OFF MY TONGUE IN JUST A FEW SECONDS.

SHE'S COMING. AND SHE'S COMING WITH RATCHET SHIT!!!

You listen music with your tongue? Interesting.

Mother Monster and The Material Girl finally took it to the streets this week, and the turnout was HUGE! Thanks again for sending those PMs!

Who gets to move on to the FINAL ROUND? Here are your results:

iA6IcBwl090uL.png

The Queen of Pop stands tall! Lady Gaga had great momentum in the first few days, but votes stalled in the final voting day while Madge garnered one last big push!

Madonna is your first of two finalists!

i4bjdkLXKVUnd.png

But who will she face? HmmmmT.

Let's get messy.

iPNbIc5rGkWEH.png

Soooo messy.

Too painful a choice? Listen to these finely crafted guest playlists to help you decide. This ain't no greatest hits:

Remember, each vote goes into a lotto drawing at the end of the game, and four amazon.com gift cards will be given out at random! Add to your chances by submitting a vote while you can!

We're almost at the end sistren! Just two more matches to vote on, so join the party before it goes away forever!

SUBMIT YOUR VOTE HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom