• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. It's a good example of what you can do on a non-existent budget.

0jwotNB.gif
Marina should take notes

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Listened to the Sia serngs on Guetta's new alber.

Bang My Head is a BOP even if I'm so over dance breaks.

The Whisperer is beautiful. #crie
Not gonna lie. I played 1000 Forms to death and got sick of Sia's voice...but The Whisperer has renewed my love for her. Gorgeous song.

When lo, suddenly a star appeared in the heavens. It spoke to the lowly peasants and said…

Lady-Gaga-GOTS-Paris-Central-Saint-Martins-Jack-Irving-Street-Style-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-1.jpg

Lady-Gaga-GOTS-Paris-Central-Saint-Martins-Jack-Irving-Street-Style-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-2.jpg

Lady-Gaga-GOTS-Paris-Central-Saint-Martins-Jack-Irving-Street-Style-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-3.jpg

“SHRIEK! SHRIEEEEEEEK! LOOK AT ME! LOOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!”

Lady-Gaga-GOTS-Paris-Central-Saint-Martins-Jack-Irving-Street-Style-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-5.jpg

But alas, the peasants had grown tired of the star and eventually it deflated and went away.

TLo is flawless as usual

cory64

Rihanna has complete domination over social media barely moving a muscle while Bey has to do handstands at the Louvre exploiting her daughter while leaking two full tracks to get the same reaction

You guys shading that outfit while it just got featured in the #fashion tag on tumblr
Current #fashion editors must have better taste than all of you

Been playing Yelle's latest offering a bit lately. Ba$$in is a fucking bop.

Azealia finally took over M.I.A on my last.fm. Kala/Matangi, ha fading combo power.

I had forgotten she named it Volantis. A Song of Ice and Fire's impact.

*puts on glasses*

It was more likely based on the Volantor, a prototype flying saucer developed by Paul Moller. It used similar technology/idea to levitate and Volantor was a term invented by him meaning "a vertical takeoff/landing craft".

I'm listening to Whip My Hair and reliving 2010. 21st Century Girl ain't bad either. Fireball is complete shite.

8, 9, and Flowers are p great. A shame Willow is such an insufferable sheltered rich kid. I'm amazed my eyes didn't roll out of my head while reading that New York Times interview with her and Jaden.

HAHA I love that inflatable star dress, 100% kooky Gaga

Psh @ ya'll shading an entertainer for entertaining

EDIT: The votes so far though. SCREAMING

Vazduh

Looking like you don't give a fuck sometimes isn't the best choice.

Still, she's serving a teeny bit, even in that
beyond
hideous outfit.

Slé.

I6LVNfE.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
That was really good. I was thinking this was all part of the plan. Release a great video that could reproduced on no budget - instant remakes everywhere.

MTE
nobody puts that many dancing instructions in a video and doesnt expect it to catch on

Mau ®

TBH it doesn't matter who wins this round. I'm voting Madonna on the finals, regardless if she's up against Rhat or not.

Mau ®

I'm kinda over Blank Space but a lot of random friends on my Facebook feed have been praising it or making statuses about it.

Got a long list Starbucks lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But you know I love the prayers
And you love the gay

Such a bop. I do think it's my favorite on 1989.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom