• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

B3Yo-alCMAAJRO6.png

Derp

Oh dear.

2GD2nrw.gif

Also not Vazduh reminding me of this iconic fashion disaster.
destinys-child-worst-dressed.jpg

Tina was such a horrible designer. Weren't House of Dereon designs always a disaster?

Bladenic

i mean idk if i would say that Rita looks bad in that show. its just the wig/haircut/whatever it is looks like it belongs in last year's Great Gatsby adaptation, not this movie

Stan ha!

Jimmy Page: “My greatest non-Zeppelin achievement? Doing the Olympics with Leona Lewis”

Jimmy Page discusses Led Zeppelin, his musical future and new photo autobiography in the new issue of Uncut, dated January 2015 and out now.
Asked to name his greatest achievement outside of Led Zeppelin, Page picked an occasion that he said would “surprise everyone.”

“I’d be very sincere if I said that doing the Olympics [Beijing, 2008] with Leona Lewis was phenomenal,” he explained. “She’s really plucky, she’s superb, and she sang ‘Whole Lotta Love’ brilliantly.

“We managed to do the full length of ‘Whole Lotta Love’ – it wasn’t edited – and she sang it beautifully. It was so cool the way she approached it. For that audience, and the fact we didn’t fuck it up… we’re really going to do this and we’re going to do it proud. That was important. It was a Led Zeppelin number but it took on another persona. I was proud to be able to play that riff for the handover.”

When will your faves sing live this flawlessly?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
yasss girl
make 2015 your bitch

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I heard ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS during the Thanksgiving Day Parade. Mariah Reign starting again.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I've yet to hear a christmas song aside from one played in a store
I await the mariah domination

Mau ®

I feel sorry your faves could never make an album as good as Coldplay's Viva La Vida or Death and all his friends.

To think we will be blessed with another Coldplay album next year. I'm crying already.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
DuHQYdq.png

VnnPmXd.png

and hail to the thief is frequently considered one of their 'not so good' albums

in other news, i still ALWAYS hear 'bad luck and dirty cocks' in Saturday Night

Vazduh

Mau ®;140647573 said:
I feel sorry your faves could never make an album as good as Coldplay's Viva La Vida or Death and all his friends.

To think we will be blessed with another Coldplay album next year. I'm crying already.

After Ghost Stories, I don't think blessed is the appropriate word anymore.

I6LVNfE.gif

They should team up with Brian Eno or Ken Nelson again.

Btw, no love for The Bends?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;140647573 said:

Hmmm
Lets compare
iS91UMdsTg3bH.PNG

or
i3XTIFjSmEn6I.PNG

I rest my case.

EDIT:
iEr7GgFUP72YZ.PNG

Shitting on most of Coldplay discography except one album I don't even remember

Vazduh

What happened to Neon Hitch? She was supposed to hit it big, dropped a couple of very good singles (Get Over U, Gold) and then disappeared.

She's also responsible for one of my guiltiest pleasures: Fuck U Betta. My favorite moment is when she sings "still got my dignity" and then proceeds to gyrate on a chair, half-naked. There's even some coochie rubbing on a gravestone.

64ZvgRt.gif

What else could one ask for in a music video?

Riff Raff is asking for 50k retweets on twitter to drop a new song (I think)
https://twitter.com/JODYHiGHROLLER/status/538049890623180800
tragiqué

Riff Raff is a big-ass mess, but Neon Icon was a legitimately entertaining album. I'm not joking.

Wait, the song is produced by The Cataracs? Let me perch. He won't get that many retweets, tho. Only if Katy helps him, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom