• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
From all the songs used, I liked Fancy, Timber and Habits the best.

Not saying they're the best songs in the mashup, they just stand out as nice fragments.

Touchdown

Banned
United States of Pop 2014 is out
Despite Nicki being on screen a lot I can't hear anything from her. Also Charli has like... the whole last chorus to herself.

bleh, could have used some Thirsty and Meteorite

tumblr_nfzj9yeiGk1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
why hasn't sucker leaked yet :mad:

There was an album listening party last night. I wished someone managed to steal the album and is working on leaking it now. (I know that wont happen)

If it doesn't leak I believe New Zealand or IDK who else is getting it on the 13th. Not too far from the release date actually.

SaintZ

spotifyyearyqeye.jpg

I can't believe XO was my most listened song of the year. I don't feel like I listened to it that much.

And NAWT Treacherous making it to the Top 10. I feel like I listened to it 3 times :rip:

Vazduh

roy and Mau :***

Yes! Now I'm looking forward to the album even more. And another yesssss to you having f(x) on your list and for checking out Ex Cops *.*

I can't believe XO was my most listened song of the year. I don't feel like I listened to it that much.

And NAWT Treacherous making it to the Top 10. I feel like I listened to it 3 times :rip:

XO? How did that happen? :rip: I thought you'd have one of Lana's songs in your Top 10 somewhere.

SaintZ

XO? How did that happen? :rip: I thought you'd have one of Lana's songs in your Top 10 somewhere.
IDEK lmao. I swear I have been playing Brooklyn Baby every day since it came out, d. I'm surprised it didn't make the list.

Also, why is Azealia fuming? Did something happen? This seems out of the blue.

Yado

IDEK lmao. I swear I have been playing Brooklyn Baby every day since it came out, d. I'm surprised it didn't make the list.

Also, why is Azealia fuming? Did something happen? This seems out of the blue.

She started out speaking on the Eric Garner situation and it just spiraled from there.

Bladenic

LMAO no way in hell im posting mine it's honestly rather embarrassing

My #1 artiste was Inna

song was 10 Minutes followed by I Will Never Top This Song

Vazra

STAHP calling Iggy racist. She's not racist.

She's just really fucking ignorant...

Also Azealia being an asshole about it doesn't add up anything except negativity since she isnt saying anything for Iggy to improve and she is lowering herself to what she is insulting which is an ignorant individual.

Also Azealia being an asshole about it doesn't add up anything except negativity since she isnt saying anything for Iggy to improve and she is lowering herself to what she is insulting which is an ignorant individual.

Well Iggy can't improve at all, her mere existence on the pop scene is enough for me to hate her. She's a god damned privileged white girl from Australia who steals an Atlanta accent to make herself sound more black. The only way I would ever like her is if she stopped rapping.

My top songs would be randoms from Ultraviolence, 1000 Forms Of Fear, Cheek To Cheek, 1989, and Ghost Stories.

Kind of a meh year tho. I need to listen to St. Vincent.

royalan

Wow, this is the first year Spotify's done this that I've looked at my year in review and completely agreed with it. Yep, this pretty much sums up my listening habits this year:

jWY9Sxl.png

EDIT:

Wow, this is so accurate for me this year:

Z5hmmqu.jpg

people agreeing with Banks' stank ass?
0wqPYio.gif

Iggy is trash but she didn't steal anything. Rap doesn't belong to black people, the end. Is she trash? Yes. But so is Nicki and most other pop rap. Neither writes their own lyrics, neither is particularly talented (although at least Nicki can rap), etc.

It's hard to get mad at Iggy when it's so obvious she won't even be a thing in a year or two. There are talented attractive white female rappers out there in the wings, I'm sure one will get called up to a label and sexed up for the market. Iggy can't rap, can't tour, doesn't relate to people...she'll be gone soon.

people agreeing with Banks' stank ass?
http://i.imgur.com/0wqPYio.gif

Iggy is trash but she didn't steal anything. Rap doesn't belong to black people, the end. Is she trash? Yes. But so is Nicki and most other pop rap. Neither writes their own lyrics, neither is particularly talented (although at least Nicki can rap), etc.

It's hard to get mad at Iggy when it's so obvious she won't even be a thing in a year or two. There are talented attractive white female rappers out there in the wings, I'm sure one will get called up to a label and sexed up for the market. Iggy can't rap, can't tour, doesn't relate to people...she'll be gone soon.
How does rap not belong to black people? What? Iggy is a talentless racist piece of shit and seeing people excuse her because she's white is pretty fucking gross, she does a fake accent for shits sake
t62VT.gif

Vazra

How does rap not belong to black people? What? Iggy is a talentless racist piece of shit and seeing people excuse her because she's white is pretty fucking gross, she does a fake accent for shits sake

The same way white people took Jazz, Blues, Soul, Rock and Roll, etc and get called innovative and getting all acclaim when the blacks already had those genres down but they didn't get the recognition they deserve. Same is happening with Rap and RnB but Iggy isnt the first white individual to do Rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom