• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
nnnn looking for rare mimi performances and she performed a few seconds of fourth of july last year. choking @ her sounding just like the album. it's clear that her voice is extra shit because of her alcohol problems (besides aging etc).

Is The One the best song on Charmbracelet y/y????

I disagree that her voice is extra shit tho. Here she is at the Beacon Theatre on the 20th which I was there for. I thought she sounded pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0duwLsSa4E4

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I love Kelly, but I just laughed my ass off at this article's title:

KONG-SIZED KELLY NIXES FAT FARM

People are so fucking mean. Haha.

I do hope she loses a bit of the weight before she goes out on tour again though. She started to look so good during the Stronger era and then boom! The baby pounds attacked.

Well given that Christina has a reputation of being sort of an asshole I don't find the story hard to believe, lol. She's the first person I can imagine pulling the "do you know who I am?" stunt too

Floridian

Christina is always making headlines.
hxzaMgh.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
You just can't make shit like that up. As much as I don't care about her in the slightest, I also fucking love her. She's unreal.

She and Gaga go very well together, in a way. They should release a whole album of duets. Tour together. Be besties. It would be spectacular.

Vazduh

@Natalia Kills where the FUCK is the new music huh????
tumblr_n17ke37Q6B1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Well, technically, she didn't lie since the song she recorded with Madonna (Holy Water) leaked a week ago :p

You know how it goes with singers, "soon" and "very soon" can mean anything. A day, a month, several months... I think that her biggest priority right now is The X Factor NZ (which has been shooting for the last couple of weeks) so we might get some new music after it's done. Probably late spring-early summer, I guess?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The hardest thing about filling out the grammy noms is remembering what was released this year

B-Dex

Jeremy Piven in mr Selfridge is doing it for me. But talk about trashy drama.

Also trying to find 10 items per category is painful for these ballots.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
mmhmm if only the person running the ballot put a bit more effort into it

iz44tORcsAqLj.gif
Listen I'm not going to list all 2014 releases just because you can't think of 10 things that you liked this year. This aint brand new so keep the shade in your bussy fam ✋🙅👎

Well, technically, she didn't lie since the song she recorded with Madonna (Holy Water) leaked a week ago :p

You know how it goes with singers, "soon" and "very soon" can mean anything. A day, a month, several months... I think that her biggest priority right now is The X Factor NZ (which has been shooting for the last couple of weeks) so we might get some new music after it's done. Probably late spring-early summer, I guess?
Oh she's in the X-Factor? I see. Well, new music from her is pretty much guaranteed to come out in 2015 so I can wait ;__:

Holy shit not her slaying me so fucking hard

Mau ®

Just sent my PopGaf Grammy's votes

My top alberms (the order changes with my mood though):

RAC - Strangers
Taylor Swift - 1989
Ariana Grande - My Everything
Kasabian - 48:13
Chris Brown - X
Tiesto - A Town Called Paradise
Galantis - Galantis
J. Cole - 2014 Forest Hills Drive
Milky Chance - Stolen Dance
Duke Dumont - EP1

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
im no mortal but i love you alll

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
A friend of mine posted something on Facebook about Taylor's wig needing fixed.

Was the Lord's hair really fucked up or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom