• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not popgaf inspiring me to make thematic mimi and janet playlists

my Reminiscariah Sextuplet w/Underneath The Stars, Long Ago, Fourth of July, The Roof, Lullaby, Candy Bling omg
Don't forget the Pure Imagination~

tumblr_mjx6tkma5b1qa74kvo3_250.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I dreamt Madonna died last night, buried in a lego coffin. Is it a sign?

I woke up sad

Darling she'd be buried in a coffin made of the bones of her bested contemporaries.

Her voice has come back a bit since then, but you wouldn't know that because you probably have no interest and would rather stick to simple ignorant narratives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QveMqQKhnaw

Popgaf sistrens inform me well enough.

Her liberal use of syncing in the past, and that shaky cam from a thousand feet away isn't a strong counter argument. Unfortunately the situation with her voice is similar to her imminent divorce. The papers may not be signed but them bags clearly packed.

Let me help you.

Charli XCX - Sucker
St. Vincent - St. Vincent
f(x) - Red Light
Foxes- Glorious
Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence
Azealia Banks - BWET
Kimbra - The Golden Echo
I've only actually listened to three of those albums, but I'll check the others out :) thank u sis

Also does anyone else still get life from COADF?

Touchdown

Banned
Popgaf sistrens inform me well enough.

Her liberal use of syncing in the past, and that shaky cam from a thousand feet away isn't a strong counter argument. Unfortunately the situation with her voice is similar to her imminent divorce. The papers may not be signed but them bags clearly packed.

Eh, I could link more vids from her Beacon Theatre stint but I don't feel like it. Believe what you will sis and god bless.

iieeLzvEheXUa.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Maybe someday I'll understand the appeal of K-Pop :/

The production in K-Pop is amazing and catchy and every girl group tends to have good choreography. The music videos are more flawless in terms of shots and visuals which in part comes also with the choreography syncronization the groups have. Obviously we can't understand what they sing about unless we learn Korean or read translated lyrics but there are interesting vocals in some groups.

Except Sistar which features mediocre dated production and awful Mariah/Ariana like choreography.

As pictured here.
84ffec93b5.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So what's the consensus do we like "Pop" Taylord or "Country" Taylord?

torture>>>>Pop taylor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>country taylor

Mau ®

Rhat is definitely going for a 90's TLC/Lauryn Hill styling for R8.

The left side pic is from the video shoot of "If Only For a Night". The other one is for the R8 album photoshoot.

qDlcnGW.png

The production in K-Pop is amazing and catchy and every girl group tends to have good choreography. The music videos are more flawless in terms of shots and visuals which in part comes also with the choreography syncronization the groups have. Obviously we can't understand what they sing about unless we learn Korean or read translated lyrics but there are interesting vocals in some groups.

Except Sistar which features mediocre dated production and awful Mariah/Ariana like choreography.

As pictured here.
84ffec93b5.gif

BITCH, You will NOT come for Sistar with your floppy ass faves who don't even MEASURE to HYOGOD's talented-realness. And HEWWWW IS ARIANA GRANDE when HYOSUS was already belting out bomb ass vocals, killing all your faves consecutively with all kills since her existence labeling her the BEYONCE of Kpop? I think not.

Already a flop. Next>>>>>>>>>>

Aya will not be happy when she sees this post :D

I'm not a fan, but I really liked Alone.

tumblr_n4bytrewLr1tyl4slo6_500.gif

Right, while their faves are serving 12 year old pedo realness, my faves are serving grown and sexy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
BITCH, You will NOT come for Sistar with your floppy ass faves who don't even MEASURE to HYOGOD's talented-realness. And HEWWWW IS ARIANA GRANDE when HYOSUS was already belting out bomb ass vocals, killing all your faves consecutively with all kills since her existence labeling her the BEYONCE of Kpop? I think not.

This is like Destiny's Child. It doesn't hold a candle to TLC and Hyoghoul might be compared to Beyoncé but she needs to do solo and succeed before calling her Beyoncé.

EDIT: Does she have her Korean Jay Z?
Right, while their faves are serving 12 year old pedo realness, my faves are serving grown and sexy.
b65e77b5c7.gif

When Hello Venus, who have been doing the cute concept since the start of their careers doing sexy better than Sistar we have a problem.
b65e77b5c7.gif

I love Sistar but Touch My Body is not the tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom