• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor is special though.

eRtby.gif
fucking lmao
holy shit this shits on the orihginal
67440b451f.gif

B-Dex

Yas Australia. Disqualify ha.

It also pointed to KFC's involvement in promoting the #tay4hottest100 hashtag: "The Hottest 100's an opportunity for individuals everywhere to cast their vote for their legit favourite songs of the year. The invitation doesn't extend to Fried Chicken companies eager to wrap their greasy fingers around a freshly-minted hashtag. [sic]".

rhandino

Banned
I finally listened today in the morning and put it in the playlist while cleaning the house and playing Puzzle and Dragons... I was expecting something fierce and on point, like some kind of counter to Self-Titled and then BAM! I was served Shakira Unplugged realness.

Also Kanye ruining or adding nothing of worth to the song

Oh, but at minute 1:00 I don't know if it's me but is that Rihanna trying to do something with ha voice? It sound like she is struggling to hit a note or is being choked.

Even so I will use while doing work tomorrow since is catchy but eh...

i0npXIOowlJ73.gif

Nemesis_

Moustachioed living legend Giorgio Moroder has revealed to Popjustice that he’s going to work with Lady Gaga on songs for her new album.

In fact, if the song and the mood suits, she might even make an appearance on Giorgio’s own forthcoming album, but let’s deal with that bit in a minute.

Basically, during our interview we were chatting away about his Britney collaboration and it was suggested that Lady Gaga could come in and finish a bridge bit that’s not been recorded as yet, prompting Moroder to say the following words:

“I was supposed to be in the studio with her a week ago, but I got a cold. I’ll see her when I’m back. I have about five or six tracks, just basic ideas. Drums, keyboard, bass. I’m going to be surprised, I think – I don’t have a clue about the way she’s recording. Will she play the piano? Will I?”​

Asked if the sessions were for her album or his, he said:

“This is for her new album – that’s the intention. I was hoping that maybe I can convince her to have one of the songs for my album. If I could convince her, well that would be incredible.”​

It really would.

Ruminating on the idea some more, he added: “If I have a good track that could fit my album but not necessarily hers, that could be ideal.”

the teasing begins ._.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/e...ders-working-on-lady-gagas-next-album/134038/

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How many of the girls is Mororder working with now?
Gaga, kylie, britney? any more?

Kanye's kind of the best part of the 45Seconds song, though Rihanna does a great job too. The bridge makes me wish she had more discipline with her vocals but oh well. She definitely has a very earthy tone that works really well with an acoustic production. I'm all for more shit like this, though knowing that McCartney is only really committed to Kanye's album I doubt the rest of her album will sound like this. A Diamonds scenario tbh

And yaaaaas @ Gaga snatching up Moroder. I'm so excited for LG5. #2015BornAFamousARTPOPMonsterWorldDomination

Nemesis_

How many of the girls is Mororder working with now?
Gaga, kylie, britney? any more?

Sia, Charli XCX and Lana I think were going to be on 74 Is The New 24. I don't know if these girls are snatching any tracks for their own albums.

But yeah, it looks like Gaga will at least be doing a song for him and then he'll be doing a few for her.

SaintZ

Sia, Charli XCX and Lana I think were going to be on 74 Is The New 24. I don't know if these girls are snatching any tracks for their own albums.
I doubt he will be working with Lana. He had an interview with Digital Spy where he talks about this:
"I was talking several times with Lana Del Rey, who I love - and by the way, she loves my son! He's 25 and a handsome guy, but he's already taken, I told her," said Moroder when asked about the prospect of a collaboration by Digital Spy during a press call on Friday (January 23).

"She continues to say, 'Yeah, let's do it'. She gave me about eight songs which she wrote and ended up using for Ultraviolence.

"But then recently in an interview said, 'One of my good friends is Giorgio and I want him to do my new album.' And then she disappears and I don't hear anything for weeks.

"So if we have a chance to work before the middle of March, we may be able to get the song in it."
Since she's moving to Honeymoon and Mark Ronson is producing that I doubt she'll be working with him. Foxes and Mikky Ekko are also working with Giorgio.

rhandino

Banned
I'm here for Gaga if she forget whatever she was trying to do with ArtPop
And Born this Way

Not here for ha delusions of grandeur, vomit concerts, twitter meltdowns and meh Jazz

9f1Mpf5.gif

Also, I wonder how in the world Perry manged to took the half-show of the Superbowl before Gaga.

Touchdown

Banned
And Born this Way

Not here for ha delusions of grandeur, vomit concerts, twitter meltdowns and meh Jazz

9f1Mpf5.gif

Also, I wonder how in the world Perry manged to took the half-show of the Superbowl before Gaga.

Despite being vomited on, Gaga showed more class by not paying the NFL's ridiculous compensation for more fame. Perry doesn't live by Gaga's high moral standards however.

9f1Mpf5.gif

And Born this Way

9f1Mpf5.gif

The Black Eyes Peas got to perform before Madonna. Obviously there isn't a hierarchy so it's purely circumstantial. A Gaga Super Bowl show would be OVAH though

I have no idea what mama is planning for album 5 but judging by the collaborators so far (including possibly ADELE) it will most likely be catchy as shit.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Gaga would put on such a good half time show
it makes me sad that the likelihood of it ever happening is almost non-existent now
tumblr_lxkrqmViNm1qbvaudo3_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom