• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Forgetting something?

iUX4XmGUGGgcN.gif

Not tonight!!!

ible167uMF2Gtv.gif

royalan

I stan Ariana because she makes the good sis return to PopGAF. ;___;

That, and I actually love Love Me Harder...well, everything until when The Weeknd comes in and fucks up the song

rhandino

Banned
PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

That title change =/

Well, at least NOBODY can deny that Mariah has the talent, critical acclaim and ATTITUDE of a true High Queen.

ibbxsRfh2xCwWC.gif

Also, we need to be grateful of Touchdown sis tbh since without ha efforts to maintain her fave in our memories with those flawless gif and dedication we all be listening to Ariana Grande by now since the Queen decided to stop putting effort in her music.

smh at only Meteorite and You're Mine being the only usable songs of her last album.

botty

Banned
Mind the spinning, dear. You don't have the stamina for such superfluities.

EDIT: gerl you WISH aaron's ponytail looked that fabulous

Gorl, FEDEX this video right back up Mumei's pale, smooth ass. ugu~~

On what plane of existence does it make sense compare the sound from a mic feed to the sound recorded on a phone of someone in the nosebleed section—of that sold out Ariana show. Learn.

Stop sniffing hoof glue and get into One Last Time, the rumored next single by 2x Grammy nominated pop singer, Ariana Grande.

I'm okay with this title change. I think it's hard to dislike Mariah. Hey 90's hey day will never be touched. She really is the Queen. She's just obnoxious now.... Sad.

royalan

Mind the spinning, dear. You don't have the stamina for such superfluities.

EDIT: gerl you WISH aaron's ponytail looked that fabulous

Lord, if there's one thing The Lambs are known for, it's their vocal takedown videos. lol

Anyway, kept watching that video past the point that Leona needed to make ha point, and came to the Whitney cameo. I'm so happy that this Whitney moment is so often referenced in these kinds of videos, because I think it's my favorite vocal moment from her. How can you not get goosebumps listening to that?

Gorl, FEDEX this video right back up Mumei's pale, smooth ass. ugu~~

On what plane of existence does it make sense compare the sound from a mic feed to the sound recorded on a phone of someone in the nosebleed section—of that sold out Ariana show. Learn.

Stop sniffing hoof glue and get into One Last Time, the rumored next single by 2x Grammy nominated pop singer, Ariana Grande.
Google Translate has not yet developed the proper algorithms to decode this unintelligible trasH

Hope Ariana pays royalties for your shame-shanning so that you can finally afford the health insurance you need to treat the acute encephalitis your brain must experience every time your fingers touch a keyboard.

Please siT, like your fave does and STILL runs out of breath mid-lyric. Fortunately, she has other talents to rest on once she turns 25 and loses the singularly vile and predatory audience she still has.

NMPFRPL.gif

I'm disappointed in Rih. 45S is kind of forgettable. I have always been at the whim by a hook from all Rihanna's songs, which keeps the song in my head every day with her, but this one just isn't doing anything for me. I could only remember the chorus, but it's not something I want to sing out loud or feel embarrassed enough to forget I'm singing and correct myself.

botty

Banned
Google Translate has not yet developed the proper algorithms to decode this unintelligible trasH

Hope Ariana pays royalties for your shame-shanning so that you can finally afford the health insurance you need to treat the acute encephalitis your brain must experience every time your fingers touch a keyboard.

Please siT, like your fave does and STILL runs out of breath mid-lyric. Fortunately, she has other talents to rest on once she turns 25 and loses the singularly vile and predatory audience she still has.

NMPFRPL.gif

This seems a bit one sided since your fave has done nothing but strengthen her hind legs for the past few years.

I suppose you've also put a saddle on Mariah's bulbous arse! Are you enjoying Mimi's vocals in 2014/15? I wonder how much people will pay to hear the SOUND of food DIGESTING escape from her ravenous THROAT.

Kneel.

icrho.gif

No thanks. I don't need to prostrate myself before Dan Schneider's VITIATED cock to find fulfillment in this earthly realm.

I feel pain for all the microphones that have had the grave misfortune of finding themselves in close proximity to the queasy firth that is Ariana's mouth.

rude

Banned
I agree with Sam insomuch that I miss the glamour, the mystique, the governessy of celebrity, but that's been gone from the entertainment business for a long time. Beyoncé and Taylor both kind of try to do it, but they're both incredibly uninteresting at their core; their mysteriousness isn't really stimulating because it feels like there's nothing worth wanting to discover about them?

Music wise, there's really nothing timeless about Sam Smith's music or his gothic George Michael copycat manner of styling etc.

rude

Banned
okay, i didn't say that. the grandeur of celebrities is just something I used to find really alluring. obviously everyone should be autonomous and become whoever they desire to be.

rude

Banned
Lana serves glamour and class. Slay.
Somewhat. I find her candor with her fans really endearing. She's kind of upfront and kind of not and a lot of her interviews are her just clearly lying and I think all of that is entertaining and kind of glamorous. And some of Ultraviolence has an element of timelessness.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I agree with Sam insomuch that I miss the glamour, the mystique, the governessy of celebrity, but that's been gone from the entertainment business for a long time. Beyoncé and Taylor both kind of try to do it, but they're both incredibly uninteresting at their core; their mysteriousness isn't really stimulating because it feels like there's nothing worth wanting to discover about them?

Music wise, there's really nothing timeless about Sam Smith's music or his gothic George Michael copycat manner of styling etc.
I don't think that will ever really return what with the internet capturing, recording, and making into a meme every nasty face or butt pick a celebrity does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom