• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
CL working with Florence and the Machine

tumblr_mrynx7bUms1rvv4qro1_250.gif

Bonus:

tumblr_m691gihow01qdcel5o3_250.gif

The sheer disrespect. Ugh. I'm legit tired of Iggy

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
14 years later and zoo tycoon can still hold my attention more than nearly any other game
its eternal power

rhandino

Banned

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Umbrelleaa >>> everything before and after
video and song
forever forgetting it wasnt her debut

edit; I forgot where have you been
so that

I'm new here. I've been scouring this thread for a couple months and it looks like an entertaining place. My musical taste is most similar to Mumei, Leona, and Royalan's. I'm "old-school, old head," you might say. Let's just get right into it. These are my faves:

Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Boyz II Men, Celine Dion, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross, Michael Jackson, Donna Summer, Peabo Bryson, Tevin Campbell, Jackie Wilson, Deniece Williams, Regina Belle, Brandy, Lionel Richie, Elton John, George Michael, Stephanie Mills, Miki Howard, Minnie Riperton, Shanice, Debbie Gibson, Freddie Mercury, Patti LaBelle, Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan, Annie Lennox, Frankie Lymon, Teddy Pendergrass, Michael McDonald, Freda Payne, Betty Wright, Lisa Fischer, Karen Carpenter, Dolly Parton, LeAnn Rimes, James Taylor, Carole King, Toni Braxton, Prince, Madonna, Robyn, Janet Jackson, Micheal McDonald, The Spinners, The Bee Gees, Wilson Phillips, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Marvin Gaye, Chante Moore, Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Christina Aguilera, Rickie Lee Jones, Jim Croce, The Osmonds, Brian McKnight, Vanessa Williams, The Clark Sisters, The Winans, Michael Bolton, Amy Grant, Huey Lewis & The News, Steve Winwood, Belinda Carlisle, Sting, Donny Hathaway, Des’ree, Lalah Hathaway, Smoky Robinson, The Miracles, Martha & The Vandellas, The Supremes, The Temptations, etc etc. Do I need to go on?

I know, I know. It's not exactly "cool" to like some of these people, but hey, what can I say? What I like is what I like. I hope I can fit in here :)

Floridian

I'm new here. I've been scouring this thread for a couple months and it looks like an entertaining place. My musical taste is most similar to Mumei, Leona, and Royalan's. I'm "old-school, old head," you might say. Let's just get right into it. These are my faves:

Welcome :). I see Mariah's power bringing new people in already

I'm new here. I've been scouring this thread for a couple months and it looks like an entertaining place. My musical taste is most similar to Mumei, Leona, and Royalan's.

i6FhHwYyPMHKO.gif

I'm "old-school, old head," you might say. Let's just get right into it. These are my faves:

Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Boyz II Men, Celine Dion, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross,
Michael Jackson,
Donna Summer, Peabo Bryson, Tevin Campbell, Jackie Wilson, Deniece Williams, Regina Belle, Brandy, Lionel Richie, Elton John, George Michael, Stephanie Mills, Miki Howard, Minnie Riperton, Shanice, Debbie Gibson, Freddie Mercury, Patti LaBelle, Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan, Annie Lennox, Frankie Lymon, Teddy Pendergrass, Michael McDonald, Freda Payne, Betty Wright, Lisa Fischer, Karen Carpenter, Dolly Parton, LeAnn Rimes, James Taylor, Carole King, Toni Braxton, Prince, Madonna, Robyn, Janet Jackson, Micheal McDonald, The Spinners, The Bee Gees, Wilson Phillips, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Marvin Gaye, Chante Moore, Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Christina Aguilera, Rickie Lee Jones, Jim Croce, The Osmonds, Brian McKnight, Vanessa Williams, The Clark Sisters, The Winans, Michael Bolton, Amy Grant, Huey Lewis & The News, Steve Winwood, Belinda Carlisle, Sting, Donny Hathaway, Des’ree, Lalah Hathaway, Smoky Robinson, The Miracles, Martha & The Vandellas, The Supremes, The Temptations, etc etc. Do I need to go on?

I know, I know. It's not exactly "cool" to like some of these people, but hey, what can I say? What I like is what I like. I hope I can fit in here :)
You WON'T get along with Roy Alan. She's a cantankerous wench.

tumblr_n7gm7wauEy1smcbm7o1_250.gif

I don't see Rihanna or Beyonce on that list...

iuQU0P6bcQVl6.gif

You'll do for now... I guess. Welcome.

Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Boyz II Men, Celine Dion, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross, Michael Jackson, Donna Summer, Peabo Bryson, Tevin Campbell, Jackie Wilson, Deniece Williams, Regina Belle, Brandy, Lionel Richie, Elton John, George Michael, Stephanie Mills, Miki Howard, Minnie Riperton, Shanice, Debbie Gibson, Freddie Mercury, Patti LaBelle, Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan, Annie Lennox, Frankie Lymon, Teddy Pendergrass, Michael McDonald, Freda Payne, Betty Wright, Lisa Fischer, Karen Carpenter, Dolly Parton, LeAnn Rimes, James Taylor, Carole King, Toni Braxton, Prince, Madonna, Robyn, Janet Jackson, Micheal McDonald, The Spinners, The Bee Gees, Wilson Phillips, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Marvin Gaye, Chante Moore, Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Christina Aguilera, Rickie Lee Jones, Jim Croce, The Osmonds, Brian McKnight, Vanessa Williams, The Clark Sisters, The Winans, Michael Bolton, Amy Grant, Huey Lewis & The News, Steve Winwood, Belinda Carlisle, Sting, Donny Hathaway, Des’ree, Lalah Hathaway, Smoky Robinson, The Miracles, Martha & The Vandellas, The Supremes, The Temptations, etc etc. Do I need to go on?

You are speaking my language, junior.

I saw Chante Moore in NYC a couple weeks ago. She was simply divine.

You have most of my throwback faves covered, so might I recommend some more contemporary acts: Morgan James, Luke James, Jamie Woon, and Vic Mensa.

PM me if you need to know whose opinions in this thread to ignore~

where's lana
lana.gif

but anyway hi!!!

Mumei

Oh. Oh you, I like.

Bolded are amazing (except Xtina - I just like some of her songs). The one's unbolded are some I don't know by name but I definitely need to take a look at. However great taste and Welcome!!!!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
zedd.jpg

ZEDD ft. Selena Gomez
“I Want You To Know”

Coming to you!
February 22, Sunday at 9:00 pm Pacific

the queen is coming again after the heart slays what it wants
52b0f867.gif

rude

Banned
I don't get what Selenita is trying to accomplish with her career? She can't dance, none of her songs are bangers, her ballads show that her voice is as thin and broken as Ariana's hair...what more is there to say?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't get what Selenita is trying to accomplish with her career? She can't dance, none of her songs are bangers, her ballads show that her voice is as thin and broken as Ariana's hair...what more is there to say?

She can't act either. Bidi Bidi Bottom of the Barrel.

zedd.jpg

ZEDD ft. Selena Gomez
“I Want You To Know”

Coming to you!
February 22, Sunday at 9:00 pm Pacific

the queen is coming again after the heart slays what it wants
52b0f867.gif
I'm percheD for her next album

Selena subsists on the leftovers that the bigger gerls don't want, but those leftovers are damn good. I hope she continues down the dreamy, psychedelic vibe of Come and Get It and Heart Wants What It Wants, but I guess I'll have to wait until after this
562725_311717238924775_1169809564_n.jpg
diversion for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom