• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Well poor them for focusing on a basic face. I'll be focusing on the world.

nGvDg5W.gif
Preach iT... I hope they keep the Jungle Set from the previous one so I can create Space Katy Perry =P

Trigger

I thought Gaga's performance was serviceable. It didn't blow me away, but I'm happy to see the Queen giving solid performances. It makes me more confident in her next era. She looked flaw free too.

What's your fav video game?

Godsona 5 is cominG

rzysgpbfz0zg2sdtnmwq.gif

royalan

They did their thing. I surprisingly liked Ed Sheeran's performance too.

Hell yeah, i'm buying that too. It'll be my first persona game

If Beyonce performed more like that I'd go back to stanning.

I haven't seen her perform with soul like THAT since B'Day era.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I am unreasonably happy that gaga is engaged
they're so cute together
she's going to slay at her wedding, cannot wait to see that dress

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
but how did she afford him
and why is he going this low

rhandino

Banned
I'm more interested in what kind of music she will make after this, can'T wait for ha Drunk in Love style song.

M13M3Gl.gif

Ooops!, forgot that she is a Jazz singer now so maybe a cover of "Cold Cold Heart" or "Till There was You"

Mau ®;152447300 said:
It's a tie between Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Silent Hill 2 or Final Fantasy X

Slay a biT with your taste.

Morrowind is unplayable TRASH these days tho. Way too outdated for me to enjoy. Random chances for attacks connecting. Spells possibly failing during casting. I am not here for that in 2015.

Mau ®

Morrowind is unplayable TRASH these days tho. Way too outdated for me to enjoy. Random chances for attacks connecting. Spells possibly failing during casting. I am not here for that in 2015.

True. But back then it was everything.

Morrowind had a level of challenge sorely missing from the later ES games. Skyrim was a bit better in that regard. I stopped playing Oblivion because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom