• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

I don't understand her jeans things in that pic. They literally look like a flat texture. Is it just a skirt designed to look like jeans?
XX0pGuh.png

Photoshop disaster

Vazduh

What in the world of fuck are those Selena photos? OMG, I'm [s k r e a m i n g] @ the busted real doll™ realness.

This was already knowN.

The boys, the girls, they all love FIRO.

ijDWMXklmsMF1.gif

And if the rumors are to be believed, FIRO loves everyone as well.

q8sIyoz.gif

Kween

Mau ®

Even Rihta knows no one actually cares about her or her music, hence why she relies on her sponsorships (which she got through intercourse with various men) to make a living.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;152465738 said:
Please. At that stage in their careers (sophomore) GODplay delivered the classic album A Rush of Blood to the Head. along with mega hits "The Scientist" and "Clocks".

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

rhandino

Banned
lol @ you thinking this is #homemade with no budget

tumblr_njwxaff42G1tdzt44o9_250.gif
I'm sorry, but where in my post did I say homemade?

It "looks" cheaper compared to the other videos of the album but I am not so naive to think that this was not edited and recorded by a professional team and that even when it looks "cheap" it probably has a higher cost than other videos.

Mau ®

Drake did 498k with his mixtape.

Make sure to praise the King for this achievement and prepare for the slayage of Views from the 6

rude

Banned
According to the good sis lipstick alley drake doesn't need praise, he needs to wrap it up. But I guess those sales can pay for that t******. Bless. I haven't listened to his mixtape yet, though. Let me do [ s o ].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom