• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder to be percheD for Lady Gaga and her performance during the Oscar this February/22, which according to Craig Zadan (and Twitter smh) will be one of her biggest moments...

LEkv1sR.gif

Let me stan a bit just because her look during the Grammy was great even if I don't watch it live.

Oh, and also some other hew is performing that night, ha name eludes me rn.
Ready for her to perform Till It Happens To You and nothing else
LEkv1sR.gif

Latch

Just a reminder to be percheD for Lady Gaga and her performance during the Oscar this February/22, which according to Craig Zadan (and Twitter smh) will be one of her biggest moments...

LEkv1sR.gif

Let me stan a bit just because her look during the Grammy was great even if I don't watch it live.

she looks tacky, and probably reeked of stale perfume and armpits

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
22GB of XCX (Xenoblade Chronicles X) Game of the Generation.

Purchase Charli XCX Sucker. Available on iTunes, Google Play and Amazon.

rhandino

Banned
22GB of XCX (Xenoblade Chronicles X) Game of the Generation.

Purchase Charli XCX Sucker. Available on iTunes, Google Play and Amazon.
I never realized that connection before, mess. At least here "Break the Rules" saw some use in the radio since two weeks ago the school year started so slay a bit Charli.

Also, I hope that XCX sell more than Charli XCX T_T

Vazra

I never realized that connection before, mess. At least here "Break the Rules" saw some use in the radio since two weeks ago the school year started so slay a bit Charli.

Also, I hope that XCX sell more than Charli XCX T_T

Easily on the first week.

Meowster

So happy to watch GaGa perform at the exclusive and world-renouned event known as The Academy Awards. Hope she looks pretty like at the Grammys.

Vazra

It's only 5 episodes a season. And how else are you going to occupy yourself before the junior interns over at Team Ninja finally squeeze LR's PC port from their bloated vaginas?

get into it

Im playing it on PS3 since it updates Ultimate to Last Round.

Im doing fine over here. Maybe you need a better connection booboo.
it HAS to be a glitch

not only does it not find anyone, but it gets stuck on "Connecting..." every time I try to exit the rank lobby menu

(ps4 here sis)

(shouldn't have gotten rid of my ps3)

(what the fuck happened to my ayane spin, i used to be able to do that with just the dpad and go fucking wild with it for spacing)

Vazra

it HAS to be a glitch

not only does it not find anyone, but it gets stuck on "Connecting..." every time I try to exit the rank lobby menu

(ps4 here sis)

(shouldn't have gotten rid of my ps3)

(what the fuck happened to my ayane spin, i used to be able to do that with just the dpad and go fucking wild with it for spacing)

It seems the next gen versions have mixed performance overall. Most people seem to say the netcode is way better (yet not perfect) than the previous version.

Ayane still has that spin but it doesnt do as much spacing as before. She makes up with the switch ups she can do after the spin tho.

It seems the next gen versions have mixed performance overall. Most people seem to say the netcode is way better (yet not perfect) than the previous version.

Ayane still has that spin but it doesnt do as much spacing as before. She makes up with the switch ups she can do after the spin tho.
the netcode does seem much improved overall, at least from the 10 or so matches i've been able to play

i need to find out how to do that spin tho. it was ages ago, but i remember being able to just left + down or whatever on the dpad before

shame there's no cross-play. do you plan to get the ps4 ver anytime soon?

Vazra

the netcode does seem much improved overall, at least from the 10 or so matches i've been able to play

i need to find out how to do that spin tho. it was ages ago, but i remember being able to just left + down or whatever on the dpad before

shame there's no cross-play. do you plan to get the ps4 ver anytime soon?

No budget to get a PS4 atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom