• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone listened to the Lorde & The New Pop Revolution playlist on Spotify
I'm slayed. Spotify is a good music discovery service, I'll admit.

rhandino

Banned
That "Wolves" song with Kanye and Sia sounds amazing. I want a clean version like now =/

Oh, and did anyone here went to see 50 Shades of Boring? The OST was amazing, too bad it was attached to that boring fest =/

Floridian

When will your favorite game tbh.

vZsLFVn.png

Floridian

Still hype tho tbh
although I have asked for a digital refund as I now plan on buying it retail, as my friend just sent me an amazing deal. kii

I never buy my games digitally just in case. I'll buy it and sell it back once i'm done with it asap if I feel it's not worth keeping.

I never buy my games digitally just in case. I'll buy it and sell it back once i'm done with it asap if I feel it's not worth keeping.
I usually buy them digitally because I never really resell + I like to play things on day one, and I like the convenience of having essentially a jukebox of games.

But yeah, in this case, there was an amazing deal so I figured why not.

She cut out Fashion, MJH and Dope from mine... I really wanted to see her glam out on a keytar during MJH with a crazy light show, but apparently she thought "I'll just put chairs on my body instead." Boo. I guess it makes sense to cut out songs that have redundant topics... fashion and drugs both get like two songs each on ARTPOP, but that's more reason why she should have kept MJH in at least.

Still a super fun show though. I have footage of me queening out to Venus that does not deserve to be shared with the world.

She cut out Fashion, MJH and Dope from mine... I really wanted to see her glam out on a keytar during MJH with a crazy light show, but apparently she thought "I'll just put chairs on my body instead." Boo. I guess it makes sense to cut out songs that have redundant topics... fashion and drugs both get like two songs each on ARTPOP, but that's more reason why she should have kept MJH in at least.

Still a super fun show though. I have footage of me queening out to Venus that does not deserve to be shared with the world.
If she'd cut MJH at my show I would've been really pissed tbh
As it was, she was right in front of me during it and kept smiling to me and my friends.
a5Js4pn.gif

We do need the Venus footage tho. Give us the MV we deserve.

Mau ®

Rhat (& Yeezus?) is going on tour.

Some STADIUM European dates have leaked. The tour announcement is this Monday

Rihanna au Stade De France :
Mise en vente des billets : 27/02
Concert : 13/07

6/24/15 - Rheinenergie-Stadion 45k capacity

6/29/15 - Frankfurt Alianz Stadium 50k capacity

Could R8 be dropping tomorrow (Rhat's Bday)?

Mess, can she just release Froot digitally. Does she want to mess up certain people's play counts?
8f70c6ea.gif
She stated that she's on a FROOT journey and the leak wasn't going to stop her
Kind of silly imo because this FROOT is going to be a little brown by the time people are able to buy it
iRruga4OMwkdW.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
still havent listened to any of the leaked tracks other than blue so I'm perched

Vitanimus

not here for this marina shitting
why won't you all accept ha

because she's hopelessly mediocre who panders to 16-year old tumblr users who just read the philosophy article on wikipedia and pretends to ~go against the machine~ with her vapid pop music that absolutely NO ONE IS HERE FOR

the family jewels is fairly unproblematic besides the whole #quirky schtick but it's fairly usable

ELECTRA SHART will be the giant stain on what is left of her career when her record label drops her after FROOT. the audacity to deny that her whole persona was crafted for a chance of US success and say "I wasn't being myself" shows how desperate she is for mainstream recognition. Gaga teas!

• creates blonde haired bimbo persona
  • "I find pop music so dull..."
  • *tours with famed pop "singer" katy perry*
  • *works with dr. luke*
  • [ F L O P S ]
  • "it was an act! I never wanted to be this"

I could go on

she's just incredibly pretentious whose only current relevance is fueled by her rhinestone certifications in Kazakhstan

iYX9fNwXEtJkx.gif

I do agrih that the way she handled EH was weird, like she clearly wanted to go mainstream with it. It's always annoyed me how she sometimes criticises other girls for "selling out" when she ha self worked with Dr. Puke and toured with the Queen of YouTube like sis

Then the multiple American legs when the UK got like fuck all

Mehss

TFJ and parts of EH + FROOT slay tho
Also EH's visuals were on point

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I do agrih that the way she handled EH was weird, like she clearly wanted to go mainstream with it. It's always annoyed me how she sometimes criticises other girls for "selling out" when she ha self worked with Dr. Puke and toured with the Queen of YouTube like sis

Then the multiple American legs when the UK got like fuck all

Mehss

TFJ and parts of EH + FROOT slay tho
Also EH's visuals were on point

Just forget her and listen to SUCKER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom