• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

because she's hopelessly mediocre who panders to 16-year old tumblr users who just read the philosophy article on wikipedia and pretends to ~go against the machine~ with her vapid pop music that absolutely NO ONE IS HERE FOR

the family jewels is fairly unproblematic besides the whole #quirky schtick but it's fairly usable

ELECTRA SHART will be the giant stain on what is left of her career when her record label drops her after FROOT. the audacity to deny that her whole persona was crafted for a chance of US success and say "I wasn't being myself" shows how desperate she is for mainstream recognition. Gaga teas!

• creates blonde haired bimbo persona
  • "I find pop music so dull..."
  • *tours with famed pop "singer" katy perry*
  • *works with dr. luke*
  • [ F L O P S ]
  • "it was an act! I never wanted to be this"

I could go on

she's just incredibly pretentious whose only current relevance is fueled by her rhinestone certifications in Kazakhstan

iYX9fNwXEtJkx.gif

YES

YES!!!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That's where I've seen her before! I was thinking she looked familiar. I'll have to look more into her.

Introducing the Dame EP (all songs have music videos)
5023483.png

Frostbitten (Xmas EP)
R-6525840-1421247601-9434.jpeg.jpg

The Dame Says (Single)
Ivy-Levan-The-Dame-Says-2014-1200x1200-300x300.png

Biscuit (Single for the upcoming album releasing this Spring)
ivy-levan-biscuit-2015-1000x1000-300x300.png

Available on iTunes.

Spotify Streaming too (not the Dance Moms track slaying me)
tumblr_nhc74szp011qzg8i1o1_500.gif

Vazra

That's not the first time I've witnessed that member saying that too

I mean I get it that people see PopGAF as a joke community but post like those are inaccurate and ignorant since its doing generalizations that don't need to be done to people who have not really done anything to him other than having better music taste than him.

EDIT: How Crazy Are You still slays. (Purchase DOA5:LR available on PS3,PS4,360,XBOXOne and coming to PC on March 30)

EDIT: How Crazy Are You still slays. (Purchase DOA5:LR available on PS3,PS4,360,XBOXOne and coming to PC on March 30)
siS this is so flawless, the series used to effortlessly drip style (among other things)

Team Ninja needs to re-hire Itagaki and put him in charge of everything DOA again
except gameplay
:p

LR has consumed my life this week, and dat DOA4 soundtrack option YASSS

Vazra

siS this is so flawless, the series used to effortlessly drip style (among other things)

Team Ninja needs to re-hire Itagaki and put him in charge of everything DOA again
except gameplay
:p

LR has consumed my life this week, and dat DOA4 soundtrack option YASSS

Itagaki is not needed tbh. They fixed the OST on the second release with the new music and options to use older OSTs (DOA3 OST is the biggest slay). The gameplay is the best thing in the series and the AA and Stages issues will be fixed with DOA6 and DOAX3.

Itagaki is not needed tbh. They fixed the OST on the second release with the new music and options to use older OSTs (DOA3 OST is the biggest slay). The gameplay is the best thing in the series and the AA and Stages issues will be fixed with DOA6 and DOAX3.
Are you sure about the stages though?

Because I'm not sure about the stages.

It's a welcome upgrade, though. I haven't touched my PS4 or my dick in months, and the game's been helpful in both areas.

rig_loop.gif

Vazra

Are you sure about the stages though?

Because I'm not sure about the stages.

It's a welcome upgrade, though. I haven't touched my PS4 or my dick in months, and the game's been helpful in both areas.

rig_loop.gif

They can always rip stages from 2 Ultimate, 3 and 4.

EDIT: Bayman>>>Rig

Jann Lee is the most overrated one tho.

Vazra

But only if they're as good as the originals. Forest, Beach, and Lost World remakes are DIRE PUTRID DOG SHITS.

But Lorelei remake is a step in the right direction~

They need to add more contrast to the stages. The main issue with the stages is that they want "realistic" textures to match with the characters but IMO it wasn't necessary since I think it would have worked just fine.

That quality
iboVJQ7KcaQVYD.gif

rhandino

Banned
Listening to the Best of Rihanna playlist
on Spotify
and I am already fucking slayed.

Diamonds, Umbrella, We Found Love, Don't Stop the Music, Man Down And more...

C9a3vxu.gif

Hope she bless us all with her new single today.

Zutroy

Confessions is easily my favourite Madge album, although to be fair I've not listened to her full albums before Ray of Light. I still find it hard to believe they'll top it though.

Nemesis_

I refuse to believe that any of you are enjoying The Order QTE #1886

it is so boring I cannot especially in this first chapter

like i just had to press square to OPEN A DOOR and I failed it while typing this post so I got shot dead but WHY is this POINTLESS SEQUENCE a QTE in a broing cutscene

i am solike

omgrndkjc

thaank fuck we can return games in australia

Majmun

The more I think about it, the more I agree with the topic title.

Mariah in her prime is untouchable. Better than any of our faves so far. 90's Mariah is some untouchable slayage.

It's so delusional when the Arianus stans claim that their fave resembles Mariah. Just shameful.

Nemesis_

Mariah is shit though, she's had so much trouble maintaining her relevance across the years that's she's been a singer.

Kylie and Madonna are generally better :3

Majmun

I'm talking about 90's Mariah. Yeah, she's pretty average now, but then? Even better than Madonna, who was also amazing during the 90's.

But unlike Mariah, Madonna's work from the past decade has been just fucking terrible. Bad album after bad album. Her shittyness just won't stop.

Mariah's last few albums haven't been offending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom