• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Mau ®;131381837 said:
M.I.A.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Garbaj

True.

Arular, Kala, Maya and Matangi shit on Nicki's discography with utter ease.

Actually, those albums shit on many faves' discographies with utter ease.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
what kind of madge ~stan~gets excited at the thought of a collaboration

Hey I prefer her solo tbh, but if she's gonna collab, I'm happy it's with an artist/personality I like :)
I wish she didn't have this desperate need to "relate" to the young crowd and would release an entire solo album like Ray of Light and Confessions again if I were to be totally honest about it though

everything smegmetic Alex posts.. makes lose brain cells

wow that's EXTREMELY rude and uncalled for, both the disgusting play on my username and the comment. I have never, ever said or done something to you or about you to deserve this kind of vitriol

Yado

everything smegmetic Alex posts.. makes lose brain cells

ifoPtsrANbN36.gif

Collaborating with Madonna was just another milestone in MIA's descent into garbage tier territory. I can't even begin to image how bad Madonna's next album will be.

I have never, ever said or done something to you or about you to deserve this kind of vitriol
That sounds like an excuse for you to continue to perpetuate love. Change starts with y o u. God bless.

Collaborating with Madonna was just another milestone in MIA's descent into garbage tier territory. I can't even begin to image how bad Madonna's next album will be.
get into matangi imo

Mau ®

Matangi was deff AOTY material.

But in a year when a new Kanye album dropped, did it ever have a real chance? I think not.

royalan

I summon the Gamemaster!

As it has come to our attention that a participant in the contest was permanently banned, the current vote tally should rightly be reexamined.

This member, banned on this day, was banned due to the discovery that they were the illegitimate alt account of a previous member who was also permanently banned.

Such accounts are expressly forbidden by NeoGAF policy and, thus, the only conclusion that can be reached is that this member was never an eligible member of GAF at any point during this contest.

As this was discovered during the current round, and before a final tally of votes between Beyoncé and Mariah Carey was determined, it is only fair and right that the offender's vote be stricken from the tally of whichever contestant for whom they voted.

It is the right thing to do.

Touchdown

Banned
I summon the Gamemaster!

As it has come to our attention that a participant in the contest was permanently banned, the current vote tally should rightly be reexamined.

This member, banned on this day, was banned due to the discovery that they were the illegitimate alt account of a previous member who was also permanently banned.

Such accounts are expressly forbidden by NeoGAF policy and, thus, the only conclusion that can be reached is that this member was never an eligible member of GAF at any point during this contest.

As this was discovered during the current round, and before a final tally of votes between Beyoncé and Mariah Carey was determined, it is only fair and right that the offender's vote be stricken from the tally of whichever contestant for whom they voted.

It is the right thing to do.

You know what......
ed2305b7.png
Although I was just starting to come around to the good sis. :rip:

Vitanimus

not delusionlan bringing up alt counts so his Beyoncé is out of the flop competition even though h. was aware ofor the month
tthe

desperation

delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom