• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Voted.

i8SfrHhb3Knqr.gif

JESUS WARE tbh.

Devotion is flawless. Tough Love is going to be too. Rihanna has great bops, but Jessie just brings the sophisticated soul that I love.

Albums >>>>>>> Singles

Yado

I'll have to go with Rihsus because I could compile an album EP of bops from her discography. The same can't be said for Jessie.

Yado

Anyway Jessie fans, you have a couple days to appeal to your straight oppressors who bash you from thread to thread for votes. Good luck.

iY6Vtd3W7hxpL.gif

Mau ®

i like them both a lot and can't make up my mind

Rih has been part of the best moments of your life, Godel.

Remember when you snatched wigs at the club like you were the only gay (in the world)?

Remember that drunked night when you found love in a hopeless place with that hot dude?

Remember the life changing moment taht was when you first heard Where Have You Been?

*.*

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;131398139 said:
Rih has been part of the best moments of your life, Godel.

Remember when you snatched wigs at the club like you were the only gay (in the world)?

Remember that drunked night when you found love in a hopeless place with that hot dude?

Remember the life changing moment taht was when you first heard Where Have You Been?

*.*

yes but wildest moments, tough love, and confess to me have legitimately touchedT my life

ssis do u hate your flatmates yet

have you educated them

i told one of them off for spending too much time on tinder and grindr on the second night and now we're not speaking. i cared for a little bit then i lost interest

one of them told me i had good taste because i stan for gods aloud so we're bezzies now

everyone else is generally nice if a little dull, we get along well with the people from the flat opposite too

i'm going to play jesus ware in the kitchen tomorrow to drum up hype for tough love

iY6Vtd3W7hxpL.gif

If it was anyone else tbh, I would vote Rih. But I can't against Jessie. She may be a flop, but she has such a sultry voice that...ugh. I can't. Share it all made me choke....Aaliyah was lifted because of her. Disclosure had the honor to work with her. She has miguel on a track. Like...the decision is easy

Vote for Jesus.

What two Jessie Ware songs would you have someone listen to in order to make them Jessie Ware fans

I haven't voted yet and I wanna sample Ware's wares.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
What two Jessie Ware songs would you have someone listen to in order to make them Jessie Ware fans

Wildest Moments and 110%.

[edit] The fact that Wildest Moments is about her best friend elevates the song to Perfect Tier. Exquisite.

Confess to Me is my favorite Jessie Ware song, but it's really a Disclosure track so I'm gonna have to go with Rihanna. Rated R and Loud are fantastic albums. Plus, this

Not sure if SFW

good lord

Also, not surprised that Mariah won. As much as I love Beyonce, and her self titled album, Mariah has the better discography, singles, voice, etc.

308ffw7.gif

Running and 110%

Wildest Moments and 110%.

[edit] The fact that Wildest Moments is about her best friend elevates the song to Perfect Tier. Exquisite.

I particularly loves Sweet Talk and No To Love, Strangest Feeling.

Outside that.

Confess to Me.
Aaliyah
Peppermint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom