• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they stick around for Mimi's next match though? ThaT is the question tbh.

They weren't around for the first one so... Lambs can thank Bey for being the most hated for her subsequent victory.

In any case, Bey fans are just not as desperate to win something because our fave is always winning. It sad those same drive by mimi voters wasn't hustling to buy her last album but it's okay. At least put the work to good use lol.

Touchdown

Banned
They weren't around for the first one so... Lambs can thank Bey for being the most hated for her subsequent victory.

In any case, Bey fans are just not as desperate to win something because our fave is always winning. It sad those same drive by mimi voters wasn't hustling to buy her last album but it's okay. At least put the work to good use lol.

Too bad Mariah already won before you fave even jumped in the game. Come for Mimi when we're comparing Bey's 14th album to Mariah's 14th album. Big whoop Bey's last album sold well. Come back when she gets a diamond selling album let alone two.

tumblr_mekrlkpHbB1r26wjso6_250.gif

Mau ®

Which is why I ain't gonna campaing for the Rhat in this battle against the talented one with wonky eyes. I can rest easy knowing my fave is a successful retired pop star as well as a top model.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So much salt in this thread. Let me add some to my fries...

In truth, if y'all wanted Beyonce to win so badly, ya shoulda been doing what Touchdown was out there doing:

HUSTLIN

Touchdown put in that work. Don't be mad because his fave raised him right.

This whole situation is some Tortoise and The Hare for your asses. Y'all thought Bey was such an automatic thing. You got comfortable. Then you got lazy. Then the patient Tortoise walked right on by while you weren't paying attention. YAAAAASSSS I LIVE!

the classic story of DESPERATION vs ASSURED BRILLIANCE

i think i remember this fable. its teaching was that you should never underestimate the lengths that stans of an over the hill flop will go to in order to win meaningless competitions on the internet.

Majmun

I don't mind Mariah winning. She's one of my main faves. Mariah in her peak >>>>> Beyoncé.

Beyoncé is a better performer, though. And Beyoncé is prettier as well.

Touchdown

Banned
the classic story of DESPERATION vs ASSURED BRILLIANCE

i think i remember this fable. its teaching was that you should never underestimate the lengths that stans of an over the hill flop will go to in order to win meaningless competitions on the internet.

I hope Bey can beat Grimes in the losers bracket...

tumblr_inline_mhirn212pO1qz4rgp.gif

Mau ®

The Rhat's lead single is coming October 6th, according to insiders.

It's apparently written by Charli XCX.

Take with a grain of salt ofc.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;131490002 said:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is Charli going to be the next Sia, giving away all her good songs.

I am not here for THA[[[[[T]]]]]]

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;131490002 said:

WaiT

Written by Charli XCX?

omg it's going to SLÉ

Zutroy

Pon de Reply
SOS
Unfaithful
Umbrella
Don't Stop the Music
Take a Bow
Russian Roulette
Rude Boy
Rockstar 101
Only Girl (In the World)
What's My Name
S&M
Man Down
Cheers (Drink to That)
We Found Love
Talk That Talk
Princess Of China
Where Have You Been
Diamonds
Stay
Pour It Up
Live Your Life
Run This Town
Love the Way You Lie
Who's That Chick
All of the Lights
Fly
Take Care
The Monster
Can't Remember to Forget You

All those hits and that's just some of the singles, never mind her other album tracks!

There's only one correct vote this round - don't waste is on some who.

IrishNinja

Mau ®;131505998 said:
dude, your obsessive hate towards the Rhat is strange. Seek help.

on the contrary; i'm always happy to see the bar lowered for more inclusiveness
at the same time, i seek to bring balance: ya girl exists on the low end of the spectrum, with mariah as the litmus for the top. but if people overly focus on that bottom end, that's how taylors get in the door - really, i'm just lookin out for y'all

rude

Banned
on the contrary; i'm always happy to see the bar lowered for more inclusiveness
at the same time, i seek to bring balance: ya girl exists on the low end of the spectrum, with mariah as the litmus for the top. but if people overly focus on that bottom end, that's how taylors get in the door - really, i'm just lookin out for y'all
Girl can't we just have a good time listening to Rihsus? She's obviously a puppet to her record label and she sounds like a goat live but let's not pretend like her music isn't more fun to listen to than 98% of pop stars.

Vitanimus

let me stan for kylie. I listened to her The Best Of... collection was pretty floored by her catalog ;_____; and now this EP ;______________________;

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;131517986 said:
How come these tracks didn't make "Kiss Me Once" when they easily shit on about 95% of it?!

She has a few songs like this...great bops that aren't on albums. I Believe in You, Skirt, Time Bomb, Crystallise...and now these.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
rnFOoDY.png

it's official!!!!

i'm literally the most excited!!!KOWjls;g

[edit] oh my god and the setlist is amazing shaking and crying rn can't deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom