• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
return1-1j4z3k.gif

returngif2-1vzutj.gif

return3-1tzjsi.gif

1. Madonna isn't racist, she is just stupid.
  2. Saying Taylor Swift moves like an 80 year old woman is insulting to old women. Also Shake It Off has to be one of the most vilest songs of 2014. I'm gonna hate hate hate this basic bitch who can't output quality but throw a cutesy beat and her moving awkwardly in a music video and the stans will eat it up.
  3. Lady Gaga C2C is shit. The whole thing sounds and water downed as fuck. Then again when you put someone who isn't a Jazz singer acting like a "Jazz singer" it wouldn't surprise me that the end result is more show tunes than jazz. Her voice you can hear strain when she goes too high and you can see her breathy parts being completely laughable. Also she doesn't care about sales and the acclaim but look at her go promoting it and trying to make people buy the special she has on Amazon and shit. What happened to the music and not the bling?
  4. Beyoncé needs to move on to something else cause her copy paste shows are tiresome.
  5. Nicki Minaj "Anaconda" is shit and shame on the ones here that stanned that garbage.
  6. Kelly Clarkson I only remember her cause Obie Catching My Breath music video. #SorryAboutIt
  7. Rihanna can stay as a model. Shakira has the most realistic goat sounds and has been in the business since forever. (Only come back if she is touching reggae or Caribbean sounds.)
  8. Ariana Grande singing is as convoluted as Kingdom Hearts story
  9. Christina should stay stanning other more interesting artists instead of putting her squealing on an album
  10. Yasssss Azealia for returning to the sound you should be sticking up to. Still you ain't gonna happen.
  11. The best about Iggy is the instrumentals cause that voice is shit and monotone. Like she said "My flow retarded" is quite accurate.
  12. Danity Kane can stay in the gutter. Don't give a shit about that album and individuals anymore. (Not like I cared much from the beginning)
  13. Hilary Duff is beyond basic this era and let me tell you she was basic as fuck before.
  14. Why is Marina and The Diamonds copying Lana? Can she pick a style and stick to it instead of following trends? Talk about an underachiever try hard.
  15. Charli XCX delaying her album? Why the fuck are them so stupid? They are waiting for people to be over her song and flop like Nelly Furtado. Sucks cause I want ha to be a thing
  16. FKA Twigs sounds like a finger banged chippete.
  17. Rita Ora cemented her never gonna happen career by being on that reality show and delaying the album til January. (not like she was really gonna happen before)
  18. Mariah Carey is Mariah Carey (It is not a compliment)
  19. Jessie Ware is the kind of music I like listening while getting a colonic.
  20. As a fat person Meghan Trainor offends me.
  21. Not participating on the tournament for the fact that is not really something of the community and more of who can campaign better out of the thread for votes.
  22. There are certain individuals that need to get a room or return to their respective threads if they are not going to talk about music and focus on talking about their everyday living. There is a thread for the gays to talk about their daily life.
  23. Thanks for sacrificing again for my return Artemesia and that other hew who stanned Rhat.
  24. I'm proud of Vitaminus dragging people for filth and not getting caught.
  25. Bye and not giving a fuck at the flack I shall get for this post. Stay mad at my return.

lLT2NxO.gif

rude

Banned
"Felt love struck me with a knife/ I pray that love don't strike twice"
tumblr_inline_nbkuhmV7m51qezera.gif

Jessie will truly never give us THIS much emotion.

Vazra

I read this entire post while listening to Ima Read

14c9ois.gif

Flawless return to form.

Giving me Jean grey / dark phoenix saga teas

I think Nito deserves an award for the best entrance ever lol!

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mau ®;131831255 said:
Welcome back King Nito *.*

Welcome Back Nito sis. *.*
Thank you very much.

cory64

I'm finally watching the 777 doc in memory of the 2nd anniversary of the Unapologetic era
every. damn. thing. about this is a damn mess
Lord.

Except for the Kylie cameo, she better stan

An era that messy deserves to be preserved like this tbh

She has been working on the studio since summer so it must be 2015. Expect a similar release like Trouble. September or October release. I expect her to try a different sound or mesh the sounds of both albums.

Not here for this sound.
nnn it's so far away
That song doesn't fit the description she gave here: "We have been recording a few songs…it’s much more aggressive and sarcastic about true love and what hurt means. I want to make a record about all the awful things we do when we’re bored." I really really hope she doesn't go for an acoustic mess.

Vazra

nnn it's so far away
That song doesn't fit the description she gave here: "We have been recording a few songs…it’s much more aggressive and sarcastic about true love and what hurt means. I want to make a record about all the awful things we do when we’re bored." I really really hope she doesn't go for an acoustic mess.

Hopefully she delivers Trouble 2.0.

Vazduh

Updated the official PopGAF Spotify playlist with a couple of tracks.

Like Dr. Malik said earlier,

This is the POPGAF Spotify playlist (click the banner). It is a collaborative playlist so you are able to add your own music to the mix.

Do not add music that is more than 6 months old
Do not add full albums just the good tracks...
This is to discover new music faster, easily be able to grab it and add it to your own playlist.
Let me know if it doesnt work and please contibute. Enjoy!

The first part of the playlist could do with some cleaning, though.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Help me someone's put The 03/10 Experience on while we're cleaning. It's so boring and awful. #StopTheStraights2k14

Mau ®

Emma Watson questions Bey's feminist message.

ByjQh6GIgAAvcIX.jpg

"I can be a feminist, I can be an intellectual, I can be all these other things but I can also be okay with my feminity and being pretty and with all these things that I thought, you know, would negate my message or negate what I am about. That really is the most interesting thing about the album. It is so inclusive and puts feminism and female empowerment on such a broad spectrum."

What does King Roy think?

kelly clarkson's stronger formed part of my mental renaissance today, in which i discovered that i shouldn't let my twat-cunt-prick of a flatmate make me feel like shit when he's the one acting like an abnormal child

i will not let myself shrink in the presence of such a person

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

praise kelly

royalan

I put Bey's brand of Feminism on the same level as hipsters who wear Che Guevara shirts and Gaga's gay pandering at its worst. Completely hollow, and more about advertising herself as hip and "on trend" than informing her fans about what Feminism is, what it stands for, and how it existed as a concept well before Beyonce looked it up in the dictionary 20 minutes ago. (Actually, fans of female Hip Hop MCs have been exposed to very strong and consistent feminist messages for decades now without even realizing it, but who will ever give them the credit, huh?)

Bey's taking a movement and trying to turn it into her own personal brand. Which wouldn't be such a huge problem if she weren't such a fucking idiot.

So basically, I agree with Emma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom