• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Try This or Eat This or whatever is easily her worst album I think. It's just such a piece of shit.

I'm kind of finding it weird that as Pink gets older her music becomes more about shouting loudly and being an ugly masculine pig whereas her earlier stuff was (an attempt to be) more sensual sounding.

cory64

ABBA's legendary worldwide smash hits collection GOLD is on sale on Google Play for $3.99.

Rihanna her iconic albers Loud and Talk That Talk are also on sale there for a slightly less #nhevi price.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Try This or Eat This or whatever is easily her worst album I think. It's just such a piece of shit.

I'm kind of finding it weird that as Pink gets older her music becomes more about shouting loudly and being an ugly masculine pig whereas her earlier stuff was (an attempt to be) more sensual sounding.

She is looking hot lately.
10247445_705510789490557_4243132223122769435_n.jpg

The last album has many inconsistencies in the quality which are far more than Try This. The opening song sounds something out of the last Fall Out Boy album. :rip:

I do like Blow Me (One Last Kiss) but the album is terribly constructed. Some songs do have hints of a greater song than they actually are but that album simply screams phoned in for most of the part.

Vazduh

Looking back, Tim Armstrong (of Rancid fame) was such an odd choice for Try This. I remember P!nk wanting to go in a heavier direction with that album, but a lot of the songs kind of fell flat. Even with that considered though, that album shits on everything she did after I'm Not Dead.

Fun fact: That other Canadian chanteuse, Skye Sweetnam, hired Tim Armstrong for her 2007 album Sound Soldier, with similar results. Case in point: Ghosts.

Speaking of Skye, I like the song she did with Max Martin and Dr. Luke, Girl Like Me.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Not even Becky G can have a negative affect on Frozen right now

Vazra

Ok, HEW is Becky G?

Lets see her curse list

1. Cody Simpson - What relevancy he had was gone after he released the song with Becky G

2. Cher Lloyd - "Oath" flopped, and "I Wish" is currently underperforming

3. Ke$ha - Featured in "Die Young" (Remix), "Warrior" tanked, Ke$ha checks herself into rehab

4. Jennifer Lopez - Appeared in "Becky On The Block" video, "Live It Up" flopped

5. Jessie J - Featured in "Excuse My Rude". "Alive" sold 30K first week, a huge drop from "Who You Are", which sold 105K first week

6. Britney Spears - Britney tweeted her, Britney Jean flopped

7. Austin Mahone - They did a collaboration together, Austin ended up with blood clots in his throat

8. will.i.am - They did a song together, #willpower flopped

9. X Factor USA - Simon Cowell called her a future star, the show bombed and ended up getting cancelled

10. Bonnie McKee - Becky appeared in the "American Girl" video, Bonnie's solo career flopped, her supporting tour slot gets canned due to Jonas Brothers splitting up

11. Dr. Luke - Massive backlash after essentially sending poor Ke$ha off to rehab

12. Justin Bieber - Justin tweeted her, legal issues surfaces

13. Kanye West - Kanye tweeted her, gets daily lashings from the public

14. The Wanted - Appeared together at the 99.7 Now! Summer Splash, their European tour gets cancelled and they announce their split

15. Ariana Grande - Appeared together at the 99.7 Now! Summer Splash, she ends up suffering a hemorrhaged vocal chord

16. Katy Perry - Becky is Katy's supporting act, Katy's new single is not taking off

17. Karmin - Appeared together in "American Girl", their album tanks

18. Shakira - Becky attended Shakira's album party, her album is underperforming in English-speaking countries

19. Kelly Osbourne - Appeared together in "American Girl", she checks into food rehab

20. Miley Cyrus - Tweeted Becky multiple times, "Adore You" flopped, and she also ends up hospitalized

21. Jordin Sparks - Took a picture together, "Sparkles" underperformed, her third album is nowhere to be seen

22. Smurfs 2 - Becky did a song for the Smurfs 2 soundtrack, it underperformed and costed the studio millions of dollars

23. Pharrell Williams - Becky made a video for "Happy", the song is now falling on iTunes and costed a woman her life

24. Showers - Becky released her single "Showers", ATRLers reported their showers running out of water or slipping in their showers

25. Ciara - Performed at an event hosted by Becky, her album gets beaten by Jay-Z, ends up pregnant and ending her era

26. Naya Rivera - Took a picture together, breaks up her engagement with Big Sean, feud with Lea Michele and is now getting written off Glee

27. Taylor Swift - Becky called herself the urban Taylor Swift and as soon as that happens Taylor drops from BB 200.

Recent mentions yet to be affected by the curse:
Becky said Rihanna was her girl crush.
Becky wants a collab with Bruno Mars.
She loves Frozen.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Wait, Kelly Osbourne went to food rehab?

Vazduh

Wait, Kelly Osbourne went to food rehab?

Just found the article about it. I know this is mean, but I cackled when I got to this part:

No, I don’t think it’s possible for someone to sweep me off my feet right now.
ZcUrO1q.gif

But going to food rehab after gaining only a few kilos is just ridiculous, I mean, c'mon. Especially when one is so rich that they can afford the best diet food out there, or hire personal trainers etc.

Not on the list but interesting.

A week after she was born Notorious BIG died.

Who else but the world's greatest songstress-murderess?

Vazra

Mau ®;110599012 said:
But she won the main rihcipients of the night.

Rih has that BAJAN VOODO working for her. Becky G's powers aren't on that level.

Wait for Home and 8 before judging Becky G's Witchcraft.

Vazduh

It's... erm, certainly interesting (it might be a grower), but I'm reserving further judgement until the HQ version comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom