• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predict the RT and Metacritic score for Batman V Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go 63% The 3% because I felt it in my balls when I counted from 60 upwards.

If it didn't have a weird cast and some shit monster thrown in I'd aim for high 80's.

The Batman scenes will be great though and I guess the reviews to say as much too.

I'm gonna go 63% The 3% because I felt it in my balls when I counted from 60 upwards.

If it didn't have a weird cast and some shit monster thrown in I'd aim for high 80's.

The Batman scenes will be great though and I guess the reviews to say as much too.

How does it have a weird cast?

I have no idea how to predict something like this, but fuck it.

82% RT 68 MC.

rjinaz

Not that can remember but I was a shitty fanboy when I was younger and that made me hate those types of attitudes.

I think it's actually calling out people for being fanboys really. On the internet, all we have is our reputation by the posts we make. It's childish when people just make a prediction, I agree. But, when people that make bold statements like they know all the shit, should be called out especially when they spend their time acting like fanboys for whatever prediction they made, for or against. A reality check if you will. They might learn to tone it down a bit.

If I'm called out, I know it's because I deserve it because I try my best not to talk like I'm the knower of all things because only my opinion is the right on.

I think it's actually calling out people for being fanboys really. On the internet, all we have is our reputation by the posts we make. It's childish when people just make a prediction, I agree. But, when people that make bold statements like they know all the shit, should be called out especially when they spend their time acting like fanboys for whatever prediction they made, for or against. A reality check if you will. They might learn to tone it down a bit.

If I'm called out, I know it's because I deserve it because I try my best not to talk like I'm the knower of all things because only my opinion is the right on.
Fair enough.
I just find the whole "crow" thing extremely petty and usually against rational opinions.
Also, the people your calling out are most likely not going learn but whatever.

68% RT
65% MC

This movie sounds kind of stupid to me, to be honest. The title and pitting Batman against Superman are both offsetting to me, and scream of being cash grabs.

Will I see it? If I hear it's great, but I'm definitely not sold.

Jonm1010

Banned
Fair enough.
I just find the whole "crow" thing extremely petty and usually against rational opinions.
Wait, wait, wait. So you are the guy that made a thread calling out a poster for predicting ant man would suck and now are lecturing on the immaturity of crow serving???

Am I getting this right lol.

10366278_570300229803731_7835032066314408726_n.jpg

It means nothing.

Tomorrow at 3 PM.

They didn't specify the time zone but I'm guessing PST.

Everything seems to be golden so far, but it could be the people that dislike the movie just aren't vocal or saying anything.
I wish someone would do the hard work and get all the leaked previews/reviews/impressions and post them here and no include trailers.
I'm at work & lazy so it won't be me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sephzilla

Never seen this many people against a movie with Batman and Superman in it.

If this came just after The Dark Knight and Christopher Nolan was directing it, I don't think many people would be against it. Unfortunately it came just after Man of Steel and has Zack Snyder directing it.

I expect two things from Zack Snyder.

Crazy ass action (I'll get it)
A decent score (I'll get this too)

Anything else is a bonus, including a good movie

68% RT
65% MC

This movie sounds kind of stupid to me, to be honest. The title and pitting Batman against Superman are both offsetting to me, and scream of being cash grabs.

Will I see it? If I hear it's great, but I'm definitely not sold.
Pretty much how I feel.
Reading the plot summary and it seems clumsy in details.

Then again perhaps I am just tired of CBMs in general...

Depending on the balancing scale of Affleck and Terrio's influence vs. Snyder and Goyer's influence on the final product, I'm expecting it to be either surprisingly good or mediocre. Too close of a call for me to decisively predict whether it will be one or the other, though I'm leaning towards it only being marginally better than Man of Steel.

I'm calling either an 70-80% RT / 64-78 MC if it turns out to be good; or a 45-60% RT / 41-56 MC if its below-average.

So?

People are offended this movie is being made or something lol

And most of them aren't even fanboys or Superman fans....so why do they even care?
I dont know why anyone would be against a film, if only every movie was great and worth our time right?

I was more speaking to why so many have predicted 50-60% RT scores, which is that people are just keeping their expectations in check.

I have my tickets, i'll be there this saturday to see it myself so i hope it's at least better than MoS

I'm gunna go with 74. I imagine the novelty of batman will carry it a long way, farther than the current iteration of superman would carry it alone. Most people will enjoy it well enough, but it wont be considered great. An average grade.

rjinaz

Fair enough.

Well it might be, or at least, usually the people that are saying "eat crow" are fanboys themselves. That said, I stand by that calling people out for talking like they know all things and even going as far as mocking others "lol going to be some butthurt people in here" should be called out if they are totally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom