• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Toots

Gold Member
That's so fucking dumb why can't we preorder not for release but at least for the soonest availability ?????

Topher

Gold Member
oh look.....now it is 59 minutes

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

Kings Field

I noped out of the queue. Hour wait. I’m going to the range instead. I’ll snag a regular pro from Amazon on the 10th. Amazon Canada still has preorders almost 20 minutes later.

Congrats to all that got the AE and good luck to others waiting!

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1

We live in a world today where people are paying 50% above market price for a different shade of grey on a color, materialism is worse now than the 90s and the ugliness in preorders, desperately trying to get their hands on it and certain people making profit. Well guess what there are people who won’t buy.

Zacfoldor

Over an hour for me. I got online 8am central, 1 hour before they supposed to start....fuck...they yellow bar has started to fill on one of my devices though.

Gaol

Neo Member
The bundle is upselling genius. People are grateful to have been sold the dual sense edge, pro and stand at the normal combined cost, despite having never previously wanted a dual sense edge. It is a nice looking controller though, I have to admit.

Valonquar

Yep saw a screenshot on stream that bundle is sold out, but then someone else DID get one after, probably based of existing open cart transactions... either way OH NO, I guess I spend a bit less $$$

Last edited:
Top Bottom