• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Poppyseed

Based on my experience, I had to click the ADD TO CART button for about 30 seconds before the 30th added to cart. So don't give up if it says out of stock when you try. Keep hammering the button, and I did NOT have to refresh the page.

ChiefDada

Gold Member
Manifestation...In 12 minutes I WILL be purchasing that 30th Edition.

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

Wow. I just ordered 4 Anniversary Models!

Don't know what to do with ist. Maybe i build a table out of it. Or glue them on my cars wheels.
Maybe I use it for heating my rooms in the winter. When I start cyberpunk I can dry my hair with them. With 4 simultaneously running this should go easily!

DryvBy

Don't know what to do with ist. Maybe i build a table out of it. Or glue them on my cars wheels.
Maybe I use it for heating my rooms in the winter. When I start cyberpunk I can dry my hair with them. With 4 simultaneously running this should go easily!
If you did, I demand you let me buy one at MSRP now!

Zacfoldor

You know what, these sorry fuckers did not have to put both models up for preorder on the same day. 30th anniversary edition should have went up yesterday or tomorrow, not fucking same day as the regular pro. We did not need double line congestion this morning over somebody trying to get rich quick buying a fucking 30th.

Jinzo Prime

Destroy one live on Twitch!

reinking

Gold Member
GOT THE BUNDLE!!

It wasn't easy.

First, it told me it was sold out but I hit to add to cart a few more times. It finally went through to the cart. (don't give up right away if you get in)

Second, I had to add payment info.

Third, payment info would not go through because Apple freaking denied it.

Fourth, I had to open Apple wallet to confirm I am dumb enough to spend 1K on something other than an Apple product.

Fifth, got it and the confirmation email.

Sixth, making a doctor appointment now because my erection is going to last longer than four hours.

Last edited:
Top Bottom