• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

Treb

Big Ass Ramp said:
Jesus, I feel like I'm losing my mind. It was on there, I swear.

Disregard my last post, I guess. You could still do Uncharted 2 and Rock Band 2.

edit: nevermind
Yeah they updated the list today and took out a few games from the old list I was thinking about trading in. I should've act on it sooner.

Mik2121

You guys that are worried about Amazon delivering or not today, look what I have to do in order to get the game...

afj7zm.jpg

And my pre-order status..

125j05i.jpg

This is unbearable :(

This guy from 1up is my new favorite reviewer.

"All this is barely touching on multiplayer, which lets you run around in a shared version of the game with a bunch of buddies in the case of a private game, or a bunch of anonymous dbags in a public one."

zero margin said:
This guy from 1up is my new favorite reviewer.

"All this is barely touching on multiplayer, which lets you run around in a shared version of the game with a bunch of buddies in the case of a private game, or a bunch of anonymous dbags in a public one."

Sharkey isn't new, but he is awesome.

Just an FYI. Some of you folks would be better off taking advantage of Gamestops 30% off addition deal instead of the 2 for $40 off one. For instance, I will be trading in Uncharted 2/God of War 3 which with the 30% is about $57.00 instead of the 2 for $40 deal.

Mik2121

BenjaminBirdie said:
It's like he's pointing the gun at you.

:(
And laughing at us for not having the game yet... (or just laughing at me because I'm getting it later).

Btw, to all the PS3 people -- We should do some bigfoot hunting (even if he's not in the game!! we need to search all around for him) once we all get the game.

Also, we need a RDR xmb chat. Someone should start it and keep inviting other gaffers in.

Barrett2

BenjaminBirdie said:
If it makes you feel any better, I'm apparently pissing away $24!
Could you even imagine going to dinner with Costanza? Im having visions of him frantically interjecting as soon as anyone orders anything as coupons come flying out of his enormous, L shaped wallet. :p

Klocker

Big Ass Ramp said:
Jesus, I feel like I'm losing my mind. It was on there, I swear.

Disregard my last post, I guess. You could still do Uncharted 2 and Rock Band 2.

edit: nevermind

it sure was... i think they redid the list when they extended the Promo today and dropped some stuff that was overstocked

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Mik2121 said:
Btw, to all the PS3 people -- We should do some bigfoot hunting (even if he's not in the game!! we need to search all around for him) once we all get the game.

Another image I've found in my walkabout seems this one might be GAF>Internet>GAF though:

mw2pvq.png

Mik2121

nskinnear said:
I'll start one tomorrow afternoon if no one else does it before then.
I was so bored I just created the RDR GAF XMB CHAT.

If you wanna get in, add me - Mik2121 or add someone that's already on the chat so he gets you there.

Varshes

Mik2121 said:
You guys that are worried about Amazon delivering or not today, look what I have to do in order to get the game...

afj7zm.jpg

And my pre-order status..

125j05i.jpg

This is unbearable :(

Why not get someone to ship it to you from NA?

lawblob said:
Could you even imagine going to dinner with Costanza? Im having visions of him frantically interjecting as soon as anyone orders anything as coupons come flying out of his enormous, L shaped wallet. :p

:lol :lol

"Why aren't we eating at Burger King?? You're pissing away $30 by eating this surf and turf instead!"

Mik2121

Varshes said:
Why not get someone to ship it to you from NA?
Because chances are it would take longer and be as expensive or even more.

I ordered it using FEDEX so I'll be getting it in 1 to 3 days (usually just 1) and for under 70 bucks. Plus, I don't wanna bother anyone having to buy two copies, going to a post office and sending it, etc...

Dizzle24

198eat.jpg
Picked this up on my way to the gym earlier. It seems that first shipment retail copies (PS3) get a free outfit and hideout. Yay.

Mik2121

Dizzle24 said:
http://i44.tinypic.com/198eat.jpg[IMG] Picked this up on my way to the gym earlier. It seems that first shipment retail copies (PS3) get a free outfit and hideout. Yay.[/QUOTE]
Enjoy the game :__)

Btw if you wanna join the GAF RDR chat on the XMB, add me. My ID is Mik2121. I'll be adding more people (and that more people be adding even more!) so hopefully we get a bunch in there by this time tomorrow.

Also, I wonder what's the limit of users on a single chat..? I've never seen more than 15 or so, but I doubt that's the limit (it would be horrible :P).

Costanza

Banned
BenjaminBirdie said:
:lol :lol

"Why aren't we eating at Burger King?? You're pissing away $30 by eating this surf and turf instead!"
Flawed argument. You're getting the same game from Gamestop or Amazon.

Costanza said:
Flawed argument. You're getting the same game from Gamestop or Amazon.

Except some people don't want to wait for delivery and are not going to get enough of a difference by selling a game instead of trading it in to make it worthwhile.

kaskade

If GT spoils anything crazy that's nuts. The games story is 20 hours. I'm sure they could find 7 minutes of footage that spoils little.

Top Bottom