• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
and here we ...go!

btw. not my pics, just found them on a forum.

fa6hwm.jpg

3127j93.jpg

Dynamic3

sflufan said:
I'm going to give you a very simple answer as to why you can't drive a car or fly a plane in this game.

Your character -- John Marston -- doesn't know how to.

R* is going for a higher level of "realism" with this game than the GTA series. As a result, it simply makes no sense for John -- one of the last of a dying breed of cowboys -- to have this type of knowledge or ability.

I'll partially agree with you in regard to the plane, but homeboy can learn how to turn a wheel and push a pedal at the same time.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Sn4ke_911 said:
and here we ...go!

btw. not my pics, just found them on a forum.

*awesome cover*

They didn't do a good job cutting the edges off the side :lol

Lmao, I didn't even notice the RP over the fact that the cover has to be the most terribly printed, and sized cover ever. But good eye.

Edit: is it known what the disc art even looks like yet? Disc doesn't appear to have the rating on it. I'm not near my 360, don't all discs have the rating printed on them as well?

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
it's not just the ESRB Rating Pending thing on the Box Art... But the disc has the german USK 18 logo.

It's not even an internally consistent photo, it's so bad. :-D

DMeisterJ

Banned
I had no intention of buying this game as I didn't buy the first, but by god it looks sooooo much fun. I've got to buy this bad boy.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Jason's Ultimatum said:
Either way, you still thought it was real. The jokes on you, PAL!

I never said it's real... can we skip this shit now? I am just trying to help. I post all the new stuff that i can found, even if its FAKE.

Hawkie

Sn4ke_911 said:
I never said it's real... can we skip this shit now? I am just trying to help. I post all the new stuff that i can found, even if its FAKE.

If you seriously think that posting "FAKE" stuff on these forums is helping anyone here then I think you are going to have a very unpleasant experience on these boards.

alehousedave said:
Holy shit! You are the man! This is probably the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. :D
Just checked out the video. Awesome job! Going to send to some friends. I bet this video alone will get them to pick it up.

LiquidMetal14 said:
Delete the last 29 posts mods.
Yeah, uh, I'm kinda in agreement here. I mean, yeah, one of the things I appreciate about this board is that it represents the mainstream...

you know, like, the people that buy games. :lol

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
GreekWolf said:
Oh, you wacky Junior Joes... when will you ever learn? :lol

Sn4ke_911 has posted good stuff before. I think he more likely got fooled by the picture than trying to fool others.

sladeums said:
here's what i caught.

My hero. Thank you for this.

feel

Whoa! So jealous. And what's with that different cover? I like it except for the bullet holes.

edit- wait, is that fake too? :lol

edit2-

VV ah! :) good job

It's amazing how Rockstar manages to hype up their games every time. GTAIV hype was obviously bigger but I don't remember shopped game cases :lol
And I hate you US guys for getting the game 3 days earlier!!!

GQman2121

Banned
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet--if it has, I apologize--but with Best Buy's price match guarantee you can get this game for $40 or receive a $20 BB gift card by price matching Walmart's online offer.

Best Buy.com said:
How do you handle a price match if an instant gift card is included with a purchase?

The value of an instant gift card with purchase will be considered when calculating a price match. If the combined value of a competitor's product and instant gift card is lower than the combined value of Best Buy's product price and instant gift card, Best Buy will match either the price or the instant gift card value, depending on the offer.

Does Best Buy match prices of Internet retailers?

Best Buy does not match the prices of Internet-only retailers or the online only offers of our local retail competitors. If you find a local retail competitor honoring its own online prices, we'll match their price. Eligible items must be the same brand and model, and currently in stock at the local retail competitors store. For purchases made at BestBuy.com, please see our BestBuy.com Price Match Guarantee Policy.

Link

So basically that's saying they'll either deduct the $20 off their price, or give you a $20 BB gift card.

GQman2121 said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet--if it has, I apologize--but with Best Buy's price match guarantee you can get this game for $40 or receive a $20 BB gift card by price matching Walmart's online offer.

So basically that's saying they'll either deduct the $20 off their price, or give you a $20 BB gift card.

But they won't match Amazon's cause they have to be local... FYI.

Top Bottom