• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

Haunted

Bloodrage said:
wreckoftheserendipity.jpg.jpg
hell yeah

Slaylock

GQman2121 said:
Well, duh. That's why you price match Walmart's deal, which is exactly the same as Amazon's. BB will check Walmart's site and see this picture and that should be that.
Well, that's not necessarily true, since the WalMart deal is only available online, not in store.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Big foot is totally gonna be in that mountain range that "should remain untouched".

Druz

GQman2121 said:
Well, duh. That's why you price match Walmart's deal, which is exactly the same as Amazon's. BB will check Walmart's site and see this picture and that should be that.

Best Buy only matches it if the brick and mortar store has that deal. They'll match it anyway if you get someone stupid though.

Dennis

Banned
I will be the resident Debbie Downer and say it: that looks like some massive bullshots.

It is not going to look that clean.

Still very excited.

soldat7

DennisK4 said:
I will be the resident Debbie Downer and say it: that looks like some massive bullshots.

It is not going to look that clean.

Still very excited.

Not sure about that. The HD vids we've seen have looked pretty amazing for this type of game. I think it was GameInformer (lulz) that mentioned this is R*'s best graphical effort yet.

Zeliard

soldat7 said:
Not sure about that. The HD vids we've seen have looked pretty amazing for this type of game. I think it was GameInformer (lulz) that mentioned this is R*'s best graphical effort yet.

The picturesque landscapes that you can get out of a rural setting certainly help, especially when you add in some Old West iconography. Some of the stuff I've seen from the game has got some gorgeous composition. Rockstar has some talented artists.

ashism

Oh we get to see the majestic redwoods in this game?

I love to try to see the Redwoods as much as possible, even via a videogame.

DrBo42

ACE 1991 said:
Thinking of downloading the Kotaku interview, who has listened to it? Is it worth a listen?

Braving through it right now. I'll let you know if anything is remotely interesting. (So far, no)

Edit: Apparently at one point during someone's play (I don't know if it was Brian or Stephen) they were out in the wilderness without a horse. A man rides by and the player decides to shoot him in the back thinking he'll fall off and then can procure a new equine friend. The man falls backward and has his foot caught in the stirrup, and since gunshots scare horses, it runs off dragging its previous owner behind. :lol

Jube3

Yep...pretty much settled on taking a cab to pick it up at midnight so that I can play it for an hour before I crash :lol Hype +1000.

Mik2121

Definity said:
Shit just got real....

fth44i.jpg
God damn.. though that's for the 360, I need a PS3 version :p

I'll check tomorrow on my import store to see if for some reason they got them beforehand or what..

ACE 1991

DrBo42 said:
Braving through it right now. I'll let you know if anything is remotely interesting. (So far, no)

Edit: Apparently at one point during someone's play (I don't know if it was Brian or Stephen) they were out in the wilderness without a horse. A man rides by and the player decides to shoot him in the back thinking he'll fall off and then can procure a new equine friend. The man falls backward and has his foot caught in the stirrup, and since gunshots scare horses, it runs off dragging its previous owner behind. :lol

:lol that's amazing.

alehousedave said:
Holy shit! You are the man! This is probably the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. :D

No problem my friend! It's an awesome vid and I thought they should see it! Just think, this means R* has watched your vid! Maybe the Housers too!

ashism said:
Oh we get to see the majestic redwoods in this game?

I love to try to see the Redwoods as much as possible, even via a videogame.

ohh shit... they are THOSE WOODS! awesome that they're in the game.

btw... that one week delay in the Nordic countries because of the volcano ash still lingering in the air..... that's a joke right..?

Dynamic3

I gotta stop coming in this thread, with all of these cool pics of locales and the stories I'm spoiling it for myself!

Ooooh I do want that slipcover.

Jube3

Is the Gamestop SE like blazblue/BF:BC2 where the first run is the SE? I pre-ordered it today and didn't know there was one (i want it :D) .

evil ways

cjtiger300 said:
Yep, and its Gamestop! SE is for sure now! Where is my PS3 pic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Remember that the PS3 version is vaporware at least until the 17th, no pics, no media, no acknowledgement that it even exists.

Definity

sw33tclyde said:
So beautiful :')

Did you take the pic?

Nah, found it while looking at hash tags in twitter. Hell, there is no way I could work in retail when it comes to games. Street date my ass. :lol

Not long now though.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
evil ways said:
Remember that the PS3 version is vaporware at least until the 17th, no pics, no media, no acknowledgement that it even exists.

PS3 version is actually
Secret PS3 Game
:D

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Okay, I'm buying this...and I'm going to be the most evil mother fucker in the West up in this bitch.

deadbeef

Kintaro said:
Okay, I'm buying this...and I'm going to be the most evil mother fucker in the West up in this bitch.

Well you sir, are a coward and a sonofabitch! You just shot an unarmed man!

Top Bottom