• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

LQX said:
Kind of wish I didn't read that. Sounds like a great moment in the game you are suppose to find out about on your own.
Well, OK, there's the catch. They can reveal nothing and say "no comment" and "I don't want to reveal too much" only to have the customer disappointed about the product, or they can reveal actual moments in game that make you want to play it and experience them.

I mean, did somebody re-enacting the Arnold Schwartzenegger "I'll be back" scene make you want to see The Terminator any less? Nah, hell no, you wanted to see that thing in person.

Damn I'm geeked about this game.

feel

Shit, to watch or not.

Maybe just for a bit....

edit- damn, it's so perfect, turning it off now...

edit 2- ok maybe just a bit more

edit 3- fuuuuuuuuuu, so good!! DEFINITELY turning it off now. :(

I can't wait til next week! I just ended my last semester at the school I'm attending (got my AS in Education and transferring this Fall for my BS) and I'm ready for this title!

Tek

oh damn the stream is dead already

lol Rockstar Ninjas are fast

Content from this channel removed at the request of the copyright holder. This channel will be accessible again in 24 hours.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Content from this channel removed at the request of the copyright holder. This channel will be accessible again in 24 hours.

that was really fast.

oh well then ...back to GUN. :D

OldJadedGamer said:
So still no pictures of the PS3 box out in the wild?
It's the unicorn of the video game world.:lol

I am staying away from the live stream. I watched a bunch of GTA 4 stuff and it runied the surprise quite a bit.

Slaylock

Probably for the best. I saw enough to give me a taste without spoiling anything.

Searches Justin.tv for another stream

ckohler

Question: When playing Free Roam, can you limit it only your friends (via invite or party) or do you have to share the game world with random online people?

SuperAwesome said:
There was someone in the SF bay area selling PS3 copies, I don't know if R* took down the craigslist ad.

I'd be willing to drop quite a bit of extra change to get it this early. How much were they charging ? Wish I lived in SF.

I found the ad, only charging $50 ? Did a box fall off a truck somewhere ? LOL

Falt

Thank fuck, I don't think I would have been able to hold out.

Goldrusher

ckohler said:
Question: When playing Free Roam, can you limit it only your friends (via invite or party) or do you have to share the game world with random online people?
You could limit it in MCLA, so I'd say yes.

Top Bottom