• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

Magnus

It kills me to have early access to a game so many of you obviously care about a lot more than I do. And I can't even play it right now because the family is watching the PVR'd 24 from earlier in the week. Kill me. :lol

Magnus said:
It kills me to have early access to a game so many of you obviously care about a lot more than I do. And I can't even play it right now because the family is watching the PVR'd 24 from earlier in the week. Kill me. :lol

:lol

If they only knew how many thousands of people wanted you to actually videotape your television screen.

Magnus said:

The fact that you can understand that concept makes you an ok dude in my book.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
pm'd
that guy is streaming for 5 hours now, BUT you should stop watching soon guys. Dont ruin the game you all have been waiting so long.

So, I ordered a copy of Red Dead Revolver and it came in today. I know that it has no story connection but the game is fucking rad, tough as nails though. Also, the 360 emulation for it sucks, I wish I had an OG Xbox to play it on.

zero margin said:
I would highly suggest not reading the chat in this latest stream that's being sent around.
Why what's being said? On my iPhone so if any of the streams are on ustream or Justin.tv please PM me as I can use the iPhone apps for those sites to watch.

MercuryLS

Banned
darkressurection said:
So, I ordered a copy of Red Dead Revolver and it came in today. I know that it has no story connection but the game is fucking rad, tough as nails though. Also, the 360 emulation for it sucks, I wish I had an OG Xbox to play it on.
I played through a bit of it on PS2 and remember loving it. I really should track down a copy.

criesofthepast said:
Why what's being said? On my iPhone so if any of the streams are on ustream or Justin.tv please PM me as I can use the iPhone apps for those sites to watch.

It's basically like seeing a streaming chat version of 4chan.

MercuryLS said:
I played through a bit of it on PS2 and remember loving it. I really should track down a copy.
Gamestop had PS2 used copies for like $8, for some reason the Xbox one was $5 but had I known about the shitty 360 emulation I would've sprung the 3 extra bucks.:lol

DrBo42

Yeah big warning for those watching that stream being PM'd. The streamer is a /b/tard and the people in the chat are worse.

This guys bounty is over 1K now. can't even walk outside without being shot at.

EDIT - nevermind, apparently they will come inside after you as well. :lol

WreckTheLaw

Giant Bomb Japanimation Correspondent
DrBo42 said:
Yeah big warning for those watching that stream being PM'd. The streamer is a /b/tard and the people in the chat are worse.

Yeah, he's an idiot. Woman in the Sheriff's office was crying, pleading with him to help find her husband. He lasso'd her and then was upset when the town's sheriffs and deputies killed him. Like, dude, don't try that shit inside of the sheriff's office. Problem solved!

DrBo42

And now that stream is being raided. Flash bits of street fighter, on screen lawlcat text, pictures of eminem. As if that stream couldn't get worse.

WreckTheLaw

Giant Bomb Japanimation Correspondent
DrBo42 said:
And now that stream is being raided. Flash bits of street fighter, on screen lawlcat text, pictures of eminem. As if that stream couldn't get worse.

It's very surreal. Troll just popped on some "Copyright Rockstar banners:

fa01727cf2a1736588c1f5195c95022b.png

And then some Christian Weston Chandler, and then some christian hip hop....

The whole thing is one big acid trip.

reKon

Banned
I haven't watched one stream yet. I check every once in a while and see a link, but the Ninja's are light speed :lol

DrBo42

WreckTheLaw said:
It's very surreal. Troll just popped on some "Copyright Rockstar banners

And then some Christian Weston Chandler, and then some christian hip hop....

The whole thing is one big acid trip.

It's like he fancies himself a video DJ, but he's not at all funny. :(

Top Bottom