• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

Downhome

comrade said:
His copy is probably pirated and buggy.

That's exactly what I think. It was doing major stuff, not just small glitches. Random characters floating around, his horse taking off like it was flying, etc...

DrBo42

zero margin said:
Man fuck that stream, he's actually pissed his bootleg copy is taking forever to load wtf.
I'm tempted to just post the link in the open and unleash the ninjas on him. He really is a piece of shit.

DrBo42 said:
I'm tempted to just post the link in the open and unleash the ninjas on him. He really is a piece of shit.

From the way it sounded they can't shut down streams on that site so I don't know if it will even do any good. I'm not watching it again personally, more so for the blatant N word use. Ignorant kids.

M_A_C

DrBo42 said:

whats the difference, the ninjas can request a PM just like anyone else. Just post it.

daoster

So I'll be honest and admit that I didn't really pay attention to this game until I caught a couple of streams earlier today...now I'm interested and will be buying this come Monday...but what's this I hear about the PS3 version being kinda gimped??

Dead Man

daoster said:
So I'll be honest and admit that I didn't really pay attention to this game until I caught a couple of streams earlier today...now I'm interested and will be buying this come Monday...but what's this I hear about the PS3 version being kinda gimped??
:lol Where did you hear that?

Mik2121

daoster said:
That's what some people 'guessed' and what some gaffer that had some supposedly good sources (heh..) said. But some people already got the PS3 version and said it played smoothly.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Mik2121 said:
That's what some people 'guessed' and what some gaffer that had some supposedly good sources (heh..) said. But some people already got the PS3 version and said it played smoothly.
Plus it has exclusive top hat! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

purg3

slept with Malkin
Net_Wrecker said:
Who would even want to play the game in that state. Ruining the experience. Plus the guy is such an ignorant douche.

Sigh @ the internet sometimes.

seriously, it's so buggy. dude just ran under the map on his horse. :lol so stupid

JoeBoy101

Net_Wrecker said:
Who would even want to play the game in that state. Ruining the experience. Plus the guy is such an ignorant douche.

Sigh @ the internet sometimes.

Its amazing the guy is such a ratard. At the same time, I love the chat room giving him a bunch of shit.

Odrion

Banned
Man, they still didn't fix the wonky walking from GTA4? :lol

Whatever, man this game looks good. Seeing how much detail, scope, and how steady the framerate is pisses me off that a lot of developers aren't making their own engines these days and instead sticking to UE3. :\

UrbanRats

rdr_gunslingers_app.jpg

Anyone have this at higher res? Is it from a fansite or what?(found it on google, dunno where it's from)
EDIT: Oh, it's a Facebook game i think.

I caught some of the streams and these must be the guys they hire to not play games properly at E3
I'm pumped for next week, but having 3d dot game heroes, It's like I'm not even waiting.

feel

Are we sure those glitches you guys were talking about will only affect the pirates? :/

Day 1 patch is a good thing though.

deadbeef

I haven't seen any of the streams (no thanks) but the screen captures you guys have been posting - holy crap this game is going to be FUN. :lol

Letters said:
Are we sure those glitches you guys were talking about will only affect the pirates? :/

Considering that all of the streams from legit copies have run flawlessly unlike this joker's, I'd say we don't have much to worry about.

Letters said:

I haven't seen the game glitch once in any other stream. The glitches in that pirated one are extreme circumstances like frozen pedestrians, no sound effects, glitchy cover system, falling through the map, etc. That stuff wouldn't make it through to the final version as regularities.

ntb825

I've put 3 hours into a retail copy of the Xbox 360 version (thanks local mom and pop shop :D but fuck off for charging me $70 USD for it) and I haven't experienced any of these glitches.

Top Bottom