• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

Pooya

43873_1_k.jpg
They get the good cover too.

Yoshi256

Banned
Reckoner said:
Surprised... That the game is allowed to be sold in Germany.

GTA IV can also be sold in Germany, the last big game that wasn't relaseed in Germany was the new Aliens vs Predator game.

schennmu said:
Still waiting for MazingerDude to show up and post the inevitable PS3 sub-hd pic.
I suppose there still is no good quality footage available to determine the resolution.

Btw, will there be a comparison thread for RdR? Considering the masses of people asking about the PS3 version here, the OT sure would turn into a fanboy war without.

I vote for it, gather all of the graphics whores in there instead of here. I personally don't give a shit which runs better. Gameplay > graphics

Dresden

The Final Fantasy XIII thread was saved from being a hellhole (instead, it was just a shithole) by having a separate comparison thread, so it would be good to have one here, too. Keep all the console fanboys and the occasional PC guy asking about AA and screen resolution out of the official thread.

blanky

nskinnear said:
I decided to throw together some quick avatars for anyone that wants them:

They're pretty basic.

(Apologies if anyone already has an avatar similar to the ones I made.)

I needed a new one too.

Darklord

Banned
I was looking around for the cheapest price for the game on 360. However, I noticed this on one of the sites I checked.

2cmpvf4.jpg

Bargin. I think I'll be 2.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
why many of you people trying to watch streams of this game ? seriously do not spoil the game for yourself , media blackout ftw.

NightHawk17 said:
whats up with the ps3 version on amazon not having release date delivery anymore>:I

it's well known that PS3 games are like third class citizens in Amazon.

sw33tclyde said:
I vote for it, gather all of the graphics whores in there instead of here. I personally don't give a shit which runs better. Gameplay > graphics

Yeah, but gameplay and framerate are closely related.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Horsebite said:
Was I supposed to post that I was taking it? :O

If so, my bad. I'm still new-ish here and don't know all the etiquette!

no offence but...

This is why you dont deserve this freaking amazing avatar. :lol

Keldor

Very excited for this game. Bought the Man With No Name Trilogy on Bluray to get me pumped. This will be my first time watching these.

GOOD gameplay is more important than GOOD graphics. BAD graphics ruin everything. I'm in no way saying that's what I think about RDR but some of you sound like protesters yelling "no more oil!"

Haunted

Darklord said:
I was looking around for the cheapest price for the game on 360. However, I noticed this on one of the sites I checked.

2cmpvf4.jpg

Bargin. I think I'll be 2.
oooh free delivery, nice find!

BobTheFork said:
GOOD gameplay is more important than GOOD graphics. BAD graphics ruin everything. I'm in no way saying that's what I think about RDR but some of you sound like protesters yelling "no more oil!"

Wut?

The graphics look amazing, but if people want to debate which system has more pixels or whatever they like to argue about let them do it in a comparison thread, not in here.

Bah, no one broke street date, so I grabbed Red Faction (hey it has red in the title) for 20 bucks at GS. Cool thing was they gave me the RDR playing cards as a freebie since I was talking about the game with the clerk. :D

Eric WK

I'm so happy I have Monster Hunter Tri to keep my mind off the rest of the wait and to keep me from watching streams. Having said that, Monday night can't come soon enough.

Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Bah, no one broke street date, so I grabbed Red Faction (hey it has red in the title) for 20 bucks at GS. Cool thing was they gave me the RDR playing cards as a freebie since I was talking about the game with the clerk. :D

Shieeet I'm gonna go to GS tomorrow and see if they have the cards there. I need some badass cards.

sw33tclyde said:
Wut?

The graphics look amazing, but if people want to debate which system has more pixels or whatever they like to argue about let them do it in a comparison thread, not in here.
I'm not talking about the comparisons between versions. There were just general critiques about t he graphics in general that were met with 'who cares, gameplay > *' and my point is just that obviously the gameplay is important but if something looks bad , it still sucks and it's ok to talk about it. I agree about comparisons though; there are already too many people asking every page.

Mik2121

BTW I like how every time the 360 gets some exclusive content it's everywhere, but when the PS3 gets it, nobody talks about it..

And yeah, RDR for PS3 has exclusive content.

20100513140728.jpg

sw33tclyde said:
Wut?

Haven't you read the alan wake thread? It's exactly what official threads are for.

Mik2121 said:
BTW I like how every time the 360 gets some exclusive content it's everywhere, but when the PS3 gets it, nobody talks about it..

And yeah, RDR for PS3 has exclusive content.
Well R* hasn't even show the ps3 version officially yet so surprise no one has even been talking about it, exclusive content or not. What is it BTW?

edit: ah now with picture.

Top Bottom