• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
nskinnear said:
Just saw a glitch in the stream I'm watching. The guy ran outside and all of a sudden a horse flew off the ground and landed on the roof of a two-story house :lol.

[EDIT] Now it's just floating over the building :lol.

PM please. :D

nskinnear said:
Just saw a glitch in the stream I'm watching. The guy ran outside and all of a sudden a horse flew off the ground and landed on the roof of a two-story house :lol.

[EDIT] Now it's just floating over the building :lol.

Oh my, not the first stream with bugs. I hope this game is not a glitchfest!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
schennmu said:
I remember all kinds of glitches appearing in the GTA IV pirated streams before release.

Not sure if any of these streams have those kind of copies, but something to take note of.

schennmu said:

It's the same guy using the same burned copy of RDR, and the ONLY stream I've seen bugs in. You make of that what you will.

Hell, he's currently switching to ANOTHER burned copy because the one he's playing on wouldn't let him get past a specific mission.

Net_Wrecker said:
It's the same guy using the same burned copy of RDR, and the ONLY stream I've seen bugs in. You make of that what you will.

Yeah the few streams of people who aren't 4chan pirates haven't had any trouble with glitches at all.

Net_Wrecker said:

Hell, he's currently switching to ANOTHER burned copy because the one he's playing on wouldn't let him get past a specific mission.

This yes.

This dude eats all the fucking time.

vital said:
do we know if we can play cards in online freeroam yet?

heard not, cant confirm.

Shaka

Death Dealer said:
I never even knew how to do that before, because it's not a feature that I use, but I just tested it, and I could play a song from the XMB and hear it while playing the game.

I can confirm it works. Time to load up Morricone ? But I think there must be hours and hours of music that comes with it.
GOTY confirmed! :D

I'd like a PM please. I'm getting to that odd hype saturation point where I'm convinced the game can't be that good anymore so I need a footage bump : )

Raistlin

So, is there any sort of consensus on which pre-order bonus is the best?

I'm considering Amazon since you get a bonus AND $10 off (well, future purchase) ... but the horse and dead-eye bonuses seem like they could be a bit more useful? Are they going to be available for purchase?

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Wow the transformers-for-funn dude put a tied guy into the train tracks, while he was waiting for the train a guy comes running out of nowhere, he shoots hims and it turns he was a prisoner or something because he was being followed by two cops, the two cops just stand there talking while all of the sudden the train comes and runs over the cops and the poor tied dude :lol awesome

Damn! I didn't know you could jump from your horse to a train. So can you rob it for big money and more importantly can you take it over and drive it?

Top Bottom