• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Two breaks for Federer it seemed. But then typical Monfils again :p

Kingsora

Important that he didn't gave that break point away. Federer can't lose this set anymore, right? :eek:

Ricker

Federer,Murray,Ferrer all playing at the same time,jesus ;) (I know its the darkness delay).

Poor Maria...but Safarova made some incredible shots.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Cilic busy confirming his fluke status.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Monfils is done, I think. He's playing really poorly at the moment. Not in terms of form or anything, but some of the worst shot selection you'll see from any player inside the top fifty.

Kingsora

Monfils is done, I think. He's playing really poorly at the moment. Not in terms of form or anything, but some of the worst shot selection you'll see from any player inside the top fifty.

Indeed, many errors and while Federer isn't even playing great, he doesn't have any problems at all with this Monfils

Peru

Poor tournament for MS, might as well lose. The angles and depth weren't there. Will be slaughtered on grass if she can't find back to her January game. Not sure what she and the team have been focusing on or if she's just been too sick and tired to do the right things on court. Embarassing stuff, really.

Kingsora

Why do they actually change rackets so much? Is it just because of tension on their racket?

Because I play tennis on a decent level and I change tension maybe after six matches and some training, they do it after three games :p

scarlet

Poor tournament for MS, might as well lose. The angles and depth weren't there. Will be slaughtered on grass if she can't find back to her January game. Not sure what she and the team have been focusing on or if she's just been too sick and tired to do the right things on court. Embarassing stuff, really.

Really? I think she was doing well today, It just Lucie done better.

Kingsora

Well it soon will be over for Monfils. I do have to say that Federer isnt' playing his best tennis. He really needs to step up his game if he wants to compete for the title.

Ricker

Well that was fast...Mon Fils looked like he just gave up way early there...? some strange drop shot attempts,etc etc...

Why do they actually change rackets so much? Is it just because of tension on their racket?

Because I play tennis on a decent level and I change tension maybe after six matches and some training, they do it after three games :p

Pros usually change their racket when they bring out new balls. The higher tension lets them control the new balls better.

Kensuke

Double fault on break point? I think that's it for Chardy.

edit: dah fuck, could have had 2 break points there. uggh

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Told you I was more worried about Chardy than Goffin. Thankfully Chardy can rarely keep up top form for very long, so Murray will probably walk it from here.

sam777

Bloody hell Monfils, you were meant to knock Federer out.

At least I will be home from work to watch the main man Nadal.

scarlet

How's the weather in Paris. Is it that cold? It's weird watching Maria and Serena covering their dress and other players seems having no problem.

Alx

It's colder than the previous days, I think between 17 and 20 °C. No rain expected.
Should get warmer in the coming days though.

szaromir

Banned
Clayray is an unstoppable force of nature. The winner of Nadal vs Djokovic will think the hard part is done, but they don't know what awaits them in the semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom