• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not even sure I'm enjoying watching this.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
i thought we were all hate watching wta here.

I like it occasionally. I've been watching less and less WTA recently because I don't really like any of the top players (inside the top ten), and not many of the emerging ones either.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
true or false: posters here pick their favourite wta players based on looks

If I say my favourite WTA player is A. Radwanska and my least favourite Bouchard, what would you conclude?

MIMIC

Banned
that is pretty much exactly in line with what i said: last year nadal was clearly in decline and still got it done at the french. this year, however, is not decline. it's straight up crash. the fact that you equate nadal's 2014 season to this one is enough to reveal just how desperate you are for some bizarre validation. dude, beating clay beast nadal is not a requirement to win the french open. your guy is still going to win the french*, but his quarter-final opponent will still have been a balding cripple.

*i don't want to upset you any more than i already have, so i will not rub in clayray's inevitable victory.

2014: 5 losses on clay before the French. Decline
2015: 5 losses on clay before the French. OMG CRASH

Nice exaggeration. Not to mention that it would have been a 6th loss last year had it not been for Nishikori getting injured in the Madrid final.

You were probably one of those people who figured that Federer was "done" after losing the 2008 Australian Open SF. One little thing and the sky is falling.

And Djokovic can?

The point was that at no time was Federer ever beating Nadal at the French. The H2H speaks for itself.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
the swiss lady with the funny name is doing pretty well, but since it is the wta you know that about midway the second she's going to totally lose the plot.

serena looks fucking dead though, what the hell.

oti

Banned
I feel like the German commentator would destroy Murray or Djokovic if they acted the same way Serena does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom