• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coverage for the French has been all over the place. At least all three of them (ESPN, TC, NBC) stream it.

Still, I'd much prefer if ESPN just had the whole thing -_-

Pacbois

Safarova won the ladies doubles, if she manages to win against Serenator tomorrow, that will be huge for her.

While it's still some sort of a flopfest, I'm starting to feel quite tense watching Jo vs. Stan. Seems like Stan is really on edge.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Safarova won the ladies doubles, if she manages to win against Serenator tomorrow, that will be huge for her.

While it's still some sort of a flopfest, I'm starting to feel quite tense watching Jo vs. Stan. Seems like Stan is really on edge.

that was the doubles semi she just won.

Kensuke

Stan is no longer dictating the rallies, like he did at the start of the match. And when he tries to play sharp he hits it out half the time. He needs to get it together.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
tsonga won three love service games in that set and held the other three to 15, so you can take it to bank that he will lose the tiebreak.

Pacbois

Godammit Jo.

giphy.gif

Silkworm

Damn you Wawrinka!!!! Stop toying with your service games by giving Jo break points and then snatching them away. Gah, curse you evil Stan!

Silkworm

Hopefully the Murray vs Djokovic match goes long, or the winner of that game is going to have a lot more energy left than the winner of this match which could make for a lopsided final. Without Nadal, I just want to see good tennis played in the final regardless of who wins.

Pacbois

Well finally. Tsonga lost this one himself, not being able to break Stan.

Oh and fuck off crowd, Stan deserved this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom