• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Novak needs to stay as aggressive as he did against Nadal. Take the first set and Murray will start grabbing and clutching his legs and back.

Where is MIMIC?

John Dunbar

correct about everything
expected slow start from serena djokovic. he knows exactly how to play sir andrew: play somewhat poorly at the start to make murray confident, then up your level a bit and watch the scot crumble.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
in the long run it's kind of difficult to see this going too well for murray unless he gets like 80% of first serves in. that second serve is just that pathetic.

I wish I was good at tennis :(

pg2_roddick_in_300.jpg

Diamond

Nice win for Wawrinka, Tsonga was competitive (nice improvement compared to the Ferrer match in 2013) but Wawrinka always seemed to have the key. Even when he played his worse, the match was tight. That said, both had a lot of break points and converted extremely few of them, it would have been interesting to see a break from Jo in the third.
Both could have played better, but I think the hot weather played a part in the match, like Stan said at the end (I can confirm it, I'm not doing anything at home and I'm sweating).

Now let's see if mister Murray can hold his own against Djokovic.

Ophiuchus

Banned
This semi-final will be one long match.If Djokovic makes it to final then I think we will witness great and long final.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
djokovic always goes cross court when he goes after drop shots. why don't players ever block it and force him go down the line?

Damn Djokovic didn't even make a serious effort to beat Murray normally before going for the mind games. C'mon man, save that for when it's one set all two hours in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom