• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I have been dating a stripper for 6 months....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Matter

OP, as a Dominican myself, get away. I've known many women like this. Sorry to say but she's probably lying to you about being in love with you, I have seen it before. It's just not worth it and years later you're going to regret it.

Of course, this could be the one exception about most Dominican women. Just be care full along the way.

mdubs

Banned
OP how old are you? If you are young (or old but especially if you are young) you need to run far far away from this type of relationship

BadAss2961

So anyway, after a month in the relationship she leaves for the Domincan Republic where she is originally from, she has a condo there and went there for two months. We had an amazing first month. I on my own gave her about $1k before she left because she was giving subtle hints that she didnt have any money and I felt bad for her and the child, as I care very much for them.
d1S00i2.gif

You are correct, I encouraged her to sell the house and it is now on the market and on sale. I also told her to sell her very expensive purses if she really needed money. She said she didnt want to as they were all gifts from people she had loved...

Please

Blackvette94

PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

BAIL OUT

Your story and the subsequent posts are just killing me. There is no maybe in this. You are being scammed ROYALLY by this woman.

jett

D-Member
She used to have alot of money, was in music videos, danced and made about $140k a year ( I helped her do her taxes and saw multiple w2's for years making that much) and she got money from her ex-husband that was well off but apparently she divorced him because he was bad with money and had none at the end.

GUYS- she gave me back the money I gave her and I never gave her anymore money. The total amount of money I am out is a couple undred bucks from eating out. I was not taken for any money as I didn't give it out after that first time. This doesnt stop her asking and making me feel bad for not giving her money.

I just dont feel it is correct to be paying for everything when we are not married and not living together, she is gone soo much and paying for all of that and her not even being near me seems ... not right. If she was my wife I would have helped out without thinking about it.

Also for many months she kept pushing to go to the town hall and get married, we obviously never did that but she was pushing for that hard. I serously know she is in love with me and I feel the same.

You know what, I feel you bro. You're right, she totally loves you. It's obvious now. I suggest you go to the town hall like she wanted and get married ASAP. Don't forget to keep GAF up to date!

giphy.gif

Carlisle

Why do you say that? The only thing that makes me thing she is not in love with me is that she constantly wants to bring up things I did wrong in her eyes and me not helping her financially. I dont bring up things she did to me because I have forgiven her and I am in love with her. Love doesnt enjoy constantly putting down the one your with.

You started out giving her money freely because you're a nice, empathetic guy. When you stopped she started lashing out, putting you down, and making you feel inadequate and like you don't treat her right. Her tactic (either knowingly or not) is to guilt you into giving her more. I'm not convinced she's "marked" you and has been intentionally fooling you all this time (though maybe she has). I think it's likely that her mind has been warped from 10 years of getting what she wants by objectifying herself that she actually doesn't know any different. It's made her into a sociopath.

Either way, it's something you should stay as far away from as you can. There will be other girls, there will be other 10s, and when you meet them and they treat you the way you deserve to be treated, you'll look back on this in relief when you see how narrowly you dodged this bullet.

You are correct, I encouraged her to sell the house and it is now on the market and on sale. I also told her to sell her very expensive purses if she really needed money. She said she didnt want to as they were all gifts from people she had loved...

You're either the most gullible person on this forum, or you're trolling.

She doesn't want to get rid of these things because she fucking loves those things, and is out purely to get more of these things from suckers like you. Please wake up, OP.

Zoe

Also for many months she kept pushing to go to the town hall and get married, we obviously never did that but she was pushing for that hard. I serously know she is in love with me and I feel the same.

wait a minute wait a minute

Are you in a community property state? You could use that to your advantage.

Servbot24

Banned
You tried to work it out with a stripper who was taking money from you?

Seriously, I LOVE gaf. Just when I'm feeling like shit and have to get ready for my closing shift at my retail job, I read this thread, and it just brightens my day.

Haha, no kidding. I suddenly feel like the man despite just getting dumped.

She used to have alot of money, was in music videos, danced and made about $140k a year ( I helped her do her taxes and saw multiple w2's for years making that much) and she got money from her ex-husband that was well off but apparently she divorced him because he was bad with money and had none at the end.

GUYS- she gave me back the money I gave her and I never gave her anymore money. The total amount of money I am out is a couple undred bucks from eating out. I was not taken for any money as I didn't give it out after that first time. This doesnt stop her asking and making me feel bad for not giving her money.

I just dont feel it is correct to be paying for everything when we are not married and not living together, she is gone soo much and paying for all of that and her not even being near me seems ... not right. If she was my wife I would have helped out without thinking about it.

This is amazing. It's like your body is physically able to type all of this without any of it actually registering in your brain.

Marry her. I look forward to the divorce thread 6 months later.

Exr

Marry her. Love is stronger than all, dont listen to the haters.
bruh you are fucked in the head if you dont RUN

You tried to work it out with a stripper who was taking money from you?

Seriously, I LOVE gaf. Just when I'm feeling like shit and have to get ready for my closing shift at my retail job, I read this thread, and it just brightens my day.

I agree.

It really does brighten up my day when I read about the stupid decisions people make.

Just treat the 1K as a loss and sever your ties to this woman.

Alienous

H5xHX.gif

ACH1LL3US

I'm going to guess from your username that you're 20? 21? If you honestly believe that, then you're naive. Not to say all strippers are conniving, but from the details you gave us, she just wants money from you. Hell, her condo and cars were probably paid off from another guy she was with.

No, I am 35 and she is 32.

Who gives a fuck if it's her "culture" to leech off men, does that mean you should just open your wallet so she opens her knickers?

Jesus, get out - get out now.

"If she was my wife id help her out without thinking"

"She pushed to get married for several months"

Nothing suspicious there.

Yeah, you're stuck in a noir plotline.

stn

Blackvette94 said:
Please read that underlined part again and again and again and again. Honestly, man, its pretty clear you're going to ignore everyone's advice even though you asked for it. Its heart breaking reading your story and your responses to it. I don't mean to be rude but you are being delusional. Good luck with things, I hope you snap out of it one day and remember to protect yourself.

Okay, I'm convinced this can't be real. There is denial, then there is ignoring the realm of reality, and then there's Blackvette94's persona in this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom