• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I have been dating a stripper for 6 months....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP is trolling.

Some general advice is accept that you're going to be nothing but a customer to most of the girls. It's definitely possible to be more. It's easy enough to become friends with them without spending a dime depending on your ability to make people laugh.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
pv6j9vr.gif

I literally made this face while reading the OP. My cousin is almost a carbon copy of this woman. I'm seeing all sorts of crazy parallels from the strippin to the miscarriage to the tax stuff to disappearing for months on end. Its like there's some kind of forum somewhere where they talk about faking miscarriages to pull men in and not paying taxes on their property. If not maybe we should make one. NeoTHOT dot com

listen I'm dominican and you've been played this is called " a chapiadora"

you met a dominican stripper which already is problem..Dominican women (not all) all very slick bruh you need to be on your toes.

I can assure you this is all real. Sadly...

I'm sorry if any of this has upset you, OP. It's just painfully obvious to us, as outsiders, that you're being played. You need to ditch this girl. I guarantee that you will thank us for it once you get over it. And you'll ask yourself how the hell you ever fell for it.

( she owees $13k to IRS for taxes, has a million dollar home that is paid off but has to pay property taxes on it, has two cars, two additional condos, one in DR and one in Vegas)

Alright so we've stablished that she does not "need" financial anything. She has money, albeit in her home, cars, and fucking condos.

Absurd. If she really needed the money she'd sell some of that shit, so that's that.

As for the stripper part, I would say it's not a huge deal, as my now-fiance danced for a few months shortly after we met when she needed money quickly to move.

Here in DC stripping is limited to dancing - lap dances are illegal - and even with that we came to an early understanding that our relationship was not going to work if she was planning to stick with that for any time longer than she absolutely had to.

I assume your chick is not legally limited to dancing, and at 10 years she is a career stripper. Career stripper stories never end well unless they find a golden ticket, and you don't want to be that ticket.

Plus there's all the stuff with her ex-fiance and I expect there are other dudes feeding her money.

You had some fun with her, I'm sure; it's time to move on.

You've got to be kidding me. You've been shafted. She doesn't love you. She's manipulating you as well as other men judging by the ex husband wiring her money just "to be nice". A girl that's supposed to love doesn't ask you to financially support her. Abandon ship as soon as humanly possible.

jehuty

Not all strippers are bad people, but so many know exactly how to con desperate men. Think about op. And if this chick is from the island, just let it go. There are millions of other hot Dominican or whatever latina flavor you crave women out there. I know it sounds biased but you really shouldn't go after Miami chicks, let alone ones who are strippers there.

And as a person who goes back to the island multiple times a year, battling off the money hungry chicks (especially the ones who live near tourist towns) can get very tiresome. Good thing el cibao exist lol

bud

She ends up asking for my phone number that night. The next day she texts me and asks to comeover at like 11pm to help her with her laptop. I say yes.. she comes over and we just talk and I help her with her laptop.

this is one of the funniest things i've ever read in my life

here we have a man who hits it off with a stripper

a man who gives her his number

and then said stripper calls him and wants him to come over at night

to help her with her laptop

basic science tells us this ends with sex or at least a blowjob

but no

op just fixes her laptop

OP she's using your money while living it up with another man overthere dog while drinking presidente with her homegirls..like i said i'm dominican i know about these stories.

Takuan

I say you don't know what love is and you're just infatuated by her looks; taking that out of the equation, would you put up with this shit? You think you're in love because you're a superficial person who does not think he can "do better", as it were.

You've experienced a pattern. You've seen the evidence. You know you can't afford her.

Cut the woman loose already.

AntoneM

You are correct, I encouraged her to sell the house and it is now on the market and on sale. I also told her to sell her very expensive purses if she really needed money. She said she didnt want to as they were all gifts from people she had loved...

Have you actually seen the listing posted anywhere?

this is one of the funniest things i've ever read in my life

here we have a man who hits it off with a stripper

a man who gives her his number

and then said stripper calls him and wants him to come over at night

to help her with her laptop

basic science tells us this ends with sex or at least a blowjob

but no

op just fixes her laptop

This was my favorite part as well. Reminded me of: http://youtu.be/hfBfYNQaKhQ

Dali

You need to sit down and give a good listen to 2short's greatest hits. You're trying to turn her into a house wife. You're a rest haven for h
er

Dmented

Banned
She gave you your money back!??

Trust me, she ain't hurting for money. Shes probably got like 20 dudes doing this shit for her. Giving the money back is just "See look I'm not using you, it's your fault." then dudes feel like "Oh well she did give me the money back, maybe she isn't fucking with me?" and they'll just give her more later. The long con.

Trust me, she ain't hurting for money. Shes probably got like 20 dudes doing this shit for her. Giving the money back is just "See look I'm not using you, it's your fault." then dudes feel like "Oh well she did give me the money back, maybe she isn't fucking with me?" and they'll just give her more later. The long con.

OP has to realize this, right?

Right?

Bruh, at first I thought you were serious, and my advice, just like that of many others in this thread, would be for you to bail, because it really sounds like ol girl is playing you. But after rereading your op, and your later posts, I get the impression this is all just an elaborate story.

For instance, this quote:

What has been a struggle with me with her is that I am in love with her, she is in love with me, I can tell, she says so.

Particularly the bolded, sounds like self parody to me. I mean, really bruh? You can tell because she told you?

But hey, maybe you are actually serious and maybe this story is true. And if it is, I think you are far too gullible. Nothing about this situation sounds like it will lead to a long, happy, healthy life.

ACH1LL3US

First question. Is she from the island? Like born there? If she is then what part? It would explain a lot about her behavior and customs.

Yes she was born and raised in the Dominican Republic( Santo Domingo, she has a condo there aswell) and moved to the US when she was 20 with her now ex-husband who is from CT.

Second. Is the amazing sex she is giving you worth it? I mean, if you love her then eject immediately cause it'll be nothing but heart ache for you. But, if you know she's using you for something, use her right back. Don't get attached to that kid tho lol

The sex insane, I can't lie but it is how I feel around her, how she talks to me and looks at me makes me feel a way I never felt about a woman before.

Third. Dominican women (my people) are fine and I find tend to be very independent (especially ones from the heights or other parts of nyc/east coast). If you are looking for a fine ass Dominican chick, simple go to Washington heights in NYC, and just walking around st.nicholas, you'll literally bump into tens of thousands of them. Good luck though, dating a Dominican chick requires a phd in patience lol

She has serious issues asking me for money she says as she never had to do that before. She is used to having money and not worrying about it.

I never dated a DR girl... this has not been easy as there seems to be some serious differenc ein culture from how I was raised and how she was raised. We both have the same Faith which is very important to me and her. I think some of the issues comes down to her culture and she says so. I just was never raised to financially support a girlfirend. A wife yes but not a girlfriend...

Pakkidis

The whole story was about as stereotypical as it gets when someone is getting played. Seriously, you already know the answer to this scenario, you just posted here because you were hoping deep down someone here would say "shes' the one"....

Run fast, run far. You made a mistake. The money you spent is an 'education' in what not to do next time.

I went out with a stripper in Charlotte once or twice. It became clear pretty quickly that she was just using me to get free meals. I bailed out ASAP.

Godspeed, OP.

Holy fuck, OP. You got played hardcore. She has a condo yet needed money? Come on.

Run for the fucking hills and never look back. There is no love in this.

LifEndz

Yep. She's a pro. Right down to giving the money back. And I bet most dudes she does that move with don't take the money.

OP, you say you first saw her when she was working in a strip club. I assume she was half naked. You're not in love, you're in lust. She probably has an incredible body, a pretty face and I bet she makes you feel like you're a real stud in the bedroom. If you were just about having sex and maybe hitting her off with a few dollars here and there, whatever. You're both adults. But you were trying to wife her up? Bring her around your kid? Are you nuts! What happens when one of her other sugar daddies decides he's tried of being played? What happens if she really does get knocked up and it's not yours. Some states will make you pay child support on a kid you've raised as your own but later found out it isn't your kid.

Stop thinking with your dick and get the hell away from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom