• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa 2 Spoiler Thread | Aloha, Despair!

JNA

Banned
I want full shots of them shouting and point by themselves.

Sadly this is the best I can find at the moment. :(

Super.Dangan.Ronpa.2.full.1273192.jpg

try this link if picture doesn't show: http://www.zerochan.net/1273192#full

Hey does anybody remember that thread that had pictures of DR1 characters with what pokemon they would have?

Somebody should make it again for DR2 characters! Sonia looks like most of her Pokemon would be faires with one dark type Pokemon. XD

I did that in the first spoiler thread. Would people like to see that happen with the DR2 crowd?

Full disclosure: I used like 90% of my favourite Pokémon on the DR1 cast, so there's definitely gonna be some overlap. That's not a big deal to you guys as long as the justification is sound, right?

Gonna start on Sonia and Gundam tonight.

PK Gaming

Komaeda_%2816%29.png

Why does everyone think that DanganRonpa Q is impossible? With enough Hope, DanganRonpa Q can become a possibility!

Komaeda_%2829%29.png

If we can gather enough Hope, we can send that Hope to Spike in an attempt to convince them to make this game!

Komaeda_%2819%29.png

With enough Hope, we can get our feelings across!

Event_50_%281%29.png

If we all work together, we can become the Ultimate Hope!

Tumblr_mbprxcxEnc1re8a4no2_500.png

THERE ISN'T A THING IN THIS WORLD THAT CAN'T BE ACHIEVED WITH HOPE!

FluxWaveZ

I felt that New World Order was used better in DR1, though that might just be because that's where it came from. The use of that song was a significant part as to why Byakuya's resolve scene in DR1 was so memorable for me.

JNA

Banned
I felt that New World Order was used better in DR1, though that might just be because that's where it came from. The use of that song was a significant part as to why Byakuya's resolve scene in DR1 was so memorable for me.

"Which is why...I am bowing out the game." *NWE kicks in*

Also when Kyoko in Chapter 5 when she is missing for most of the chapter then arrives before the trial starts.

JNA

Banned
HOLY SHIT, BIG TIME REALIZATION!!!

Hey people, remember in case 1 from DR1, there was that one evidence that pretty much decided the entire case with Leon being the killer?

Remember what that evidence was? 11037. Yet when flipped upside down and adding a line between the 11s and it spelled Leon.

Now remember the password for the Ancient Ruin in DR2? 11037....

Holy crap! 0_0 I completely missed that!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Hey people, remember in case 1 from DR1, there was that one evidence that pretty much decided the entire case with Leon being the killer?

Remember what that evidence was? 11037. Yet when flipped upside down and adding a line between the 11s and it spelled Leon.

JNA, Makoto tells you that!

Rubedo

Yeah. That's the point. Makoto says a friend used it to help him once.

Man, I really wanted to see what everyone looked like in real life. And what they were like as Despairs. It would be interesting to see them using their Talents for despair.

I guess Hajime cut his hair like, first thing outta the deep sleep. I'm wondering which Despair did which thing Makoto mentioned...

Also, I'm not insane, Sonia liked Gundham right? Did I miss a scene somewhere?

Rubedo

Amazing. Though somehow I'm not sure Kazuichi is the best person to be lecturing Hinata on the friend zone. :p

Yeah it probably should have been Kazuichi singing about Sonia and Gundham. In fact, one of the people in the original music video has the last name Tanaka.

bobawesome

I noticed it right away and thought it was a nice touch. It pretty much makes up for the lackluster Leon revelation in the first game.

Rubedo

Is it just me or did DR2 feature more instances of the cast talking during trials and other characters figuring out stuff on their own.

As opposed to DR1 where everyone was just really terrible at critical thinking unless your name was Kyoko or Byakuya. Makoto had to basically spell out everything whereas it seems Hajime didn't have to spoon feed his classmates as much.

Top Bottom