• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa 2 Spoiler Thread | Aloha, Despair!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Could have an epilogue post DR2 or something. Or just make a sequel to AE that finishes the story.

Anyway I just want DR3 to be a similar game to the first two.

Also if the villain in DR3 is Nagito posessed by Junkos arm I'm gonna hang myself.

I LIVE ON, THOUGH THIS ARM!
mgs2.5_130_779.jpg

Mdesilva

Just make Monokuma quit being a remote controlled robot in favor of becoming his own bioengineered species that functions on its own

Enough with Junko

Trigger

There's no need to panic, i'm sure Junko herself is tired of that twist as well.

Didn't she say something along those lines at the end of the game?

Yeah, even she's bored of being Monokuma. I expect the next mastermind to be someone completely different.

*coughNagitocough*

Mdesilva

There's no need to panic, i'm sure Junko herself is tired of that twist as well.

Didn't she say something along those lines at the end of the game?
Oh yeah, that did happen actually.

Also, did they ever say that DR3 wasn't in development yet? Someone tried to tell me so yesterday and I don't feel like researching.

Anyway for real if the villain is a returning character I cannot imagine it being anyone but one of the survivors of DR2 crew since it's far from guaranteed they actually come back as good guys (well, maybe except Hinata).

Sonia could be awesome villain. Kween.

PK Gaming

Anyway for real if the villain is a returning character I cannot imagine it being anyone but one of the survivors of DR2 crew since it's far from guaranteed they actually come back as good guys (well, maybe except Hinata).

Sonia could be awesome villain. Kween.

Allow me to cut through those claims!

Togami Byakuya: Are those kids really going to be all right? Are you sure they won’t just go back to despair?
Naegi Makoto: I don’t think that’ll happen.
Naegi Makoto: If that’s true, then they wouldn't have wanted to stay on this island.
Kirigiri Kyoko: Maybe they want to help their sleeping friends?
Naegi Makoto: I can’t say for sure, but ... I think so.
Kirigiri kyoko: Whether they know it or not ...
Kirigiri Kyoko: The fact that they feel that way alone shows that these kids aren’t the same as they were before.
Togami Byakua: Mm. Everyone there certainly does seem...amicable...
Naegi Makoto: These kids, they’re willing to accept both despair and hope to create their own future ...

OceanBlue

Yeah, even she's bored of being Monokuma. I expect the next mastermind to be someone completely different.

*coughNagitocough*
Honestly, I don't want Nagito to return. I really liked his character but I feel like he went out in the best way. I'd rather have a new antagonist play off something in the game he is in like how Nagito plays off hope and despair.

i remember someone unknowingly posting fanart of those three in their future foundation outfits in the first game's spoiler OT

i'm glad nobody thought it was suspicious or anything, heh

Makoto totally wears sneakers with his suit, though.

Honestly, I don't want Nagito to return. I really liked his character but I feel like he went out in the best way. I'd rather have a new antagonist play off something in the game he is in like how Nagito plays off hope and despair.

As much as I love the crazy bastard, he went out pulling off one hell of a gamble. His finest moment, so maybe it's best he doesn't return. His lack of a "data ghost" at the end also makes me think he's gone for good.

Corgi

Banned
A huge amount. They're very obvious, too, especially in retrospect.

Monobeasts, Mechamaru, the crazy islands and their layout, non-changing weather, Despair Disease...

problem is none of that stuff felt... 'unrealistic' after the first game lol.

problem is none of that stuff felt... 'unrealistic' after the first game lol.

very true.

You had a talking plushy that were numerous and strap with bombs, school boarded up and broadcast to the world but nobody could go in, the executions, a giant eating plant, a sentient AI,

etc etc

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

*coughNagitocough*

I this describes the problem perfectly: we're worried about a villian still doing stuff evven though she died since the first game.

JNA

Banned
I this describes the problem perfectly: we're worried about a villian still doing stuff evven though she died since the first game.

It's amazing how much one person can still affect people's lives ever after they are dead.

Top Bottom