• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Ping Pong 6

moo54R3l.png

That's the look of a guy with the weight of the world no longer on his shoulders.

bBVgF7jl.png

This however...

I find myself just as enthralled with Wenge's story as I do Tsukomoto's. Such a good show.

Sakuma blushing was super moe too.

cnet128

Banned
Nisekoi 19

I've never been a fan of how horribly Onodera gets shafted in this arc, for obvious reasons. But eh, it's a Chitoge focus arc when it comes down to it, and it's a really good arc aside from that fatal flaw. It certainly makes sense as an arc to end the anime on, since it kind of brings the whole premise of the show full circle.

...Well, I say "end the anime on", but it feels like they've practically tied up the whole conflict already. Was there enough material left in this arc to actually fill another whole episode? I can't really recall...

Thoraxes

I hope it ends up sooner than that. We'll probably get dates on the next two sets during Anime Expo.

Oh me too. I guess I'm just on the pessimistic side of this, heh. 2 months between releases would be ideal for me, and with Neko white in June, maybe an announcement for an August release of Kabukimonogatari wouldn't be too far off from the mark.

DATE A LIVE - 06
Well thanks to this episode you now know why i decided to move origami status from "just good" to " great".
She still have a long way to rise in my ranking , but she is sooo much better when she protects than when she want to kill the other waifus.

I knew that they would have to choose between adapting the songs or the fights and they choose to focus their animation on the fight i honnestly do not mind

Patlabor Early Days 1

Hey that's a great start. I like the main character lady, the Goto captain guy who almosts sounds like Sugita but not quite, and the rest of the crew. This is the way you get me to like a ragtag team of newbies by making them actually likable but you can tell they have skills.

Not like Captain Planet where I hate just about everyone.

Mature

Patlabor Early Days 1

Hey that's a great start. I like the main character lady, the Goto captain guy who almosts sounds like Sugita but not quite, and the rest of the crew. This is the way you get me to like a ragtag team of newbies by making them actually likable but you can tell they have skills.

Not like Captain Planet where I hate just about everyone.
Writing an even marginally believable human goes a long way. I wonder why they stopped doing that?

Clov

The song from the karaoke scene in Ping Pong; was it an original song, or was it made before the anime? It's really catchy!

Crocodile

It means a female character wants to drink all the liquid the male character can give her though his straw

I wouldn't be this graphic but essentially yeah :p However, just to elaborate on this, "thirst" is gender and sexual orientation agnostic. Guys can and are just as "thirsty" as girls, etc.

Is this relatively new? I started seeing it last year.

No its not new but it may not be a term your often exposed to depending on your social circles and/or where you like to hang out in the internet (relationship/dating threads for example)

I hereby have a super serial proposal where we divide the thread into serial discussions and another for your lewd discussions.

Don't worry we don't want to get rid of the lewd people... not at all.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dass das Blut rein entfernen Sie den unzüchtigen- COUGH COUGH

errr sorry I had something in my throat.

I hereby have a super serial proposal where we divide the thread into serial discussions and another for your lewd discussions.

Don't worry we don't want to get rid of the lewd people... not at all.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dass das Blut rein entfernen Sie den unzüchtigen- COUGH COUGH

errr sorry I had something in my throat.

Oh please, there's nothing more cereal then a discussion about the intricacies of lewdness

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
But what is we want to talk about movies and OVA? HA HA, your serial idea is flawed like all your other ideas!

cnet128

Banned
Mekakucity Actors 6

The music in this show is pretty great. I mean, obviously the vocal tracks are great because the whole franchise is built around vocal songs, but the general BGM is pretty great too. I loved the music they used for the videogame battles in this episode, with all the electronic, chiptune-ish effects.

Anyway, this was a good episode. Turns out Ene was a pretty fun character even before she became...whatever the hell she is now. Though we still don't seem to be any the wiser as to how that actually happened.

Perhaps more intriguing than Ene, though, is Konoha, who has been quite a remarkable enigma in the past couple of episodes, and it seems was still something of an enigma back in this period when Ene was still a (relatively) normal person. Good thing he seems to be the focus character for next week's episode, then.

jman2050

Nisekoi 19

I've never been a fan of how horribly Onodera gets shafted in this arc, for obvious reasons. But eh, it's a Chitoge focus arc when it comes down to it, and it's a really good arc aside from that fatal flaw. It certainly makes sense as an arc to end the anime on, since it kind of brings the whole premise of the show full circle.

...Well, I say "end the anime on", but it feels like they've practically tied up the whole conflict already. Was there enough material left in this arc to actually fill another whole episode? I can't really recall...

Did you really forget how the play itself went?

Unless you actually think they're just going to perform Romeo and Juliet as-is and call it a day :p

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Unless you actually think they're just going to perform Romeo and Juliet as-is and call it a day :p

If the series ended with everybody killing each other - for real - then that'd be cool too.

Chitoge deserves to win. Shes the best girl by far. Fuck a S2, just give me the Chitoge victory right now.

cnet128

Banned

...Yeah, I honestly can't remember what happens. I remembered the events that happened this episode pretty clearly, but as for the play itself, I'm drawing a total blank.

Ah well, I guess that will make it more entertaining to watch next week.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 7

lol most one-sided invasion ever.

I hope not-Suzaku makes the next arc significantly more engaging than this one was. (I'm just disappointed that he doesn't have the Sakurai voice to match the face, lol.)

Thoraxes

I am watching Texhnolyze and I don't really know what to think of it right now.

One of the greats.
If the series ended with everybody killing each other - for real - then that'd be cool too.

Chitoge deserves to win. Shes the best girl by far. Fuck a S2, just give me the Chitoge victory right now.

Chitoge is easily the best.
I'll be legit shook if only one girl wins in the end (I don't read or watch it, just read comments here and in manga gaf)

Well TWGOK ended. Fucking ending.

Soul Eater Not 4

This series would be 10x better without Meme, she continues to be the worst character despite her massive plot. Our MC needs to spend less time worrying about if other people like her and just DO something good grief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom