• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man she looks beautiful, but damn does she look threatening.

Well that was the intended effect.
-------------------
Mahouka - 07
So we can finally end " enrollement " and focus on the good parts , the nine school competition.
As for this episode , you guys have confirmation about mibu ( if you didn't believe it for whataver reason ) and a lot of forshadowing for many things later , including the yotsuba familly head and "kazama" , two new entites that are bound to be revelant later.
In short , this a alright way to finish this

NIce episode.

Cloudy

Banned
Knights of Sidonia is very good

I can't believe they went through all that just to kill off Hoshijuro this week
I'm shocked and saddened :(

Defuser

Mahouka ep 7
Tomokazu Sugita chopping arms off = fuck yeah.

Tatsuya still oozing Gary stu.

Kirito realized in order to be the numero uno in being a Gary stu, he have to invade the world of Mahouka in a form of being Tatsuya rival from another school. Gary Stu vs Gary Stu. Oh god help me!!!!

Since they both have a beef with each other we'll call the showdown The Beef Stu

N95QQsJ.jpg

mAcOdIn

Everytime there's a misunderstanding between a male and a female where it could easily be resolved by explaining it but the female gets angry yells "HENTAI" and slaps the male take a shot
Am I the only one who thinks people shouldn't even have to explain that shit? Just the mere fact that the default idea is that the other party's a pervert until proven otherwise kinda ticks me off. Ah, well, the other party probably is a pervert, by human nature, so I mean that they have perverted intentions until proven otherwise, why the hell is that the default assumption? Plus more work generally goes into creating a convoluted conspiracy to get one sex into the others bath than giving the antagonist a reason for, uh, antagonizing.

Articalys

Am I the only one who thinks people shouldn't even have to explain that shit? Just the mere fact that the default idea is that the other party's a pervert until proven otherwise kinda ticks me off. Ah, well, the other party probably is a pervert, by human nature, so I mean that they have perverted intentions until proven otherwise, why the hell is that the default assumption? Plus more work generally goes into creating a convoluted conspiracy to get one sex into the others bath than giving the antagonist a reason for, uh, antagonizing.
Definitely one of the things that should go on my list of "romcom cliches that need to die a painful death".

Midonin

Escha & Logy 06

Yes, ordinary cookies, laced with a little magic. Focusing on a cooking contest/eating contest is a pretty leisurely episode right up there with the one based on Escha's magic tail. The stinger does hint that maybe the girl in the ruins will start moving soon. After Mahouka and Mekaku City, it's nice to have a show or two that calms and cools one down. And an episode about Linca sounds like fun. And it means more Koshimizu.

It's especially funny when say there's a male taking a bath and a female walks in with a towel and sees the male taking a bath, then something happens and it instantly turns into "NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA X-NO ECCHI!" and slaps him.

I can't remember which anime or manga it was where the guy opens the door, the female starts screaming and he dodges the hit and calmly says "lock the damn door if you don't want this to happen"

what a badass.

HappinessCharge! Precure 16

Moral of the Story: Hito is incapable of shutting up. Even Seiji was pissed off.

BUT HEY, START OFF IN 2D FOR COCONUT SAMBA! YELLOW BIAS STRONG

I even become Jotaro for next week

This episode set up some potentially cool shit in the future though.

then cg thighs.

DominoKid

Time to start an anime drinking game for tropes.

Everytime a character calls him/herself an ordinary high school student take a shot

Everytime the childhood friend and the main character promised to marry each other as kids take a shot

Everytime there's a misunderstanding between a male and a female where it could easily be resolved by explaining it but the female gets angry yells "HENTAI" and slaps the male take a shot

no thanks. we like our livers.

cajunator

Banned
Time to start an anime drinking game for tropes.

Everytime a character calls him/herself an ordinary high school student take a shot

Everytime the childhood friend and the main character promised to marry each other as kids take a shot

Take a shot every time mc falls on a naked girl and ends up with her boobs in his hands.

We could always make an AnimeGAF drinking game as well

take a shot everytime cnet says something #lollicious #adorablyrapey

take a shot everytime DTL/SDBurton posts something extremely yaoi/yuri

take a shot each time Cajun bounces/squees

take a shot everytime somebody is judging you for your taste in anime*

*If Branduil or Dimb take two shots

cajunator

Banned

The idea is to make you drunk, not give you liver failure!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

I am going to need a lot of bullets for this.

I have been slacking. I haven't got one person in the last few weeks to start Clannad, Angel Beats or Little Busters. I need to get on that.

Corvo is making some excellent progress in Clannad. Branduil is slacking as per usual. :p

Mahouka 7

That was one hell of a one sided slaughter, but it was awesome. We get to see Miyuki freezing the shit out of all the terrorists using Niflheim. Then Sugita aka Kirihara came out of nowhere and sliced off a hand, he even wooped some ass. And like always Tatsuya stomped the floor with the terrorists. We got to see the head of the Yotsuba clan, which she looks marvelous but threatening. And we even got some more screen time of Erika who was really funny and spunky, one of the best girls. And people who thought this would be a harem Mibu X Kirihara are shipped together so she's out of the equation. And at last we get to see Suzaku look alike, fuckin bloody I tell ya he's really out for blood. Overall action and music were great, can't wait for the 9 school competition.

Erika-Chiba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom