• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Oh my god I just saw an older anime with that rape tongue lick face thing. Is this a thing outside of SAO? lol

which show?

Take a shot any time a character nose bleeds when they get turned on or think lewd thoughts.

Does this actually happen IRL?

nopes

Now the challenge is to find an opening without any of those types of shots.

Paranoia agent, Kinos Journey, Tweeny Witches

Had no idea Madoka Magica was on Netflix. Huh.

Its practically everywhere.

which show?.

Ayashi No Ceres.

This show is so bad it's good shojo with two different pretty boys fighting over one girl.

My favorite scene, besides the tongue cheek lick, has been where one of the two leads has the most mature discussion with a little kid in a hospital I have ever seen in anime. It's almost like the kid was used as a plot device to further give us a chance to investigate the TORTURED SOUL OF THIS PRETTY BOY.

Also main female lead clearly likes one boy better, but when the other kisses her she's all "I DIDN'T MIND IT, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR NOT BEING NEAR ME EVEN THOUGH WE'RE TECHNICALLY ENEMIES" lol. It's like cheesier Star Driver and I love it.

I can't tell you how much I've laughed over the reverse harem tropes. It's beautiful

I mean look at all of these emotions

Qo0JjWb.jpg

You can tell they all have tortured souls and can't be together because dark past reasons.

Everybody Wants My V: The Anime

Thank you Anime Jesus for this gift.

I'm kind of regretting not watching this dubbed now.

mahouka 7

i kinda feel bad for the terrorist dudes.

Sister went all shiva.

Final-Fantasy-X-image-final-fantasy-x-36454257-922-922.jpg

protag goes all detective mode

detective_mode.jpg

i dont really mind much of this world, just the whole sister thing seems pointless.

Does the sister rank high in character rankings or something? She just seems like a such a needless character.

Think redhead might be the best, or maybe the not yayoi blob head.

cajunator

Banned
Ayashi No Ceres.

This show is so bad it's good shojo with two different pretty boys fighting over one girl.

My favorite scene, besides the tongue cheek lick, has been where one of the two leads has the most mature discussion with a little kid in a hospital I have ever seen in anime. It's almost like the kid was used as a plot device to further give us a chance to investigate the TORTURED SOUL OF THIS PRETTY BOY.

Also main female lead clearly likes one boy better, but when the other kisses her she's all "I DIDN'T MIND IT, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR NOT BEING NEAR ME EVEN THOUGH WE'RE TECHNICALLY ENEMIES" lol. It's like cheesier Star Driver and I love it.

I can't tell you how much I've laughed over the reverse harem tropes. It's beautiful

I mean look at all of these emotions

Qo0JjWb.jpg

You can tell they all have tortured souls and can't be together because dark past reasons.

Everybody Wants My V: The Anime

Thank you Anime Jesus for this gift.

I'm kind of regretting not watching this dubbed now.

Yeah ive seen a bit of it.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Girls do it too though! It makes no sense!

p1v3OUe.gif

It's a superstition that a bloody nose happens when one is very aroused.

It's like how they have the superstition around sneezing.

Sneeze once = Someone is talking about you somewhere
Sneeze twice = They're saying something nice about you
Sneeze thrice = They're saying something not-so-nice about you

One of the funniest uses for the trope was the guy was swimming in a shark tank and got a nosebleed.

I need to know where this is from.

As to one of the few times I recall seeing an erection in anime was in Ben-To. Sure
it ended up being fake
but they kept it up for a while.

Man Ben-To would be so easy to recommend without the perverted stuff. Fight Club with Lunchables.

Articalys

As to one of the few times I recall seeing an erection in anime was in Ben-To. Sure
it ended up being fake

Man Ben-To would be so easy to recommend without the perverted stuff. Fight Club with Lunchables.
Ben-To would also be much easier to recommend without Ume.

Mature

it ended up being fake

It was fake? I don't remember that. Ben-to, man...

Or those pointless twins. Or just about anyone except main character and Yarizui.

Seriously. What a freaking douchebag. I'm fine if you wanna have a sadistic character, but don't make her prone to violence on the main character simply because he has a penis. God so annoying.

It was fake? I don't remember that. Ben-to, man...

Or those pointless twins. Or just about anyone except main character and Yarizui.

Yeah. In the pool episode
they make you think it was a boner but it ended up being a rudder thing he was using

Basically the show is great for the first few episodes with the wizard and the main character kicking ass. Then they introduced incest, twins, pool episode and... just gave up. Such amazing battle choreography went to waste. I'd like to have a spin-off just based off the battles and more Za Wizard.

Mature

Seriously. What a freaking douchebag. I'm fine if you wanna have a sadistic character, but don't make her prone to violence on the main character simply because he has a penis. God so annoying.

Yeah. In the pool episode
they make you think it was a boner but it ended up being a rudder thing he was using

Basically the show is great for the first few episodes with the wizard and the main character kicking ass. Then they introduced incest, twins, pool episode and... just gave up. Such amazing battle choreography went to waste. I'd like to have a spin-off just based off the battles and more Za Wizard.
A fun premise wasted on fanservice and pandering? That doesn't sound like light novels.

That man is a master of strategy. And by strategy I mean RAM IT. RAM IT AT HIGH SPEED.

"Sir we're being shot at by multiple enemies"

"Don't do anything until we're so close to the enemy we can't possibly miss"

"Captain the ship is being shot to shreds! Dozens of people aboard are dying"

"Wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... now!"

"Captain we did it! We've defeated three ships! And it only caused 100 friendly casualties!"

"God damn I'm awesome"

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Take a shot any time a character nose bleeds when they get turned on or think lewd thoughts.

Does this actually happen IRL?
This is one of those times where I have a relevant story but it feels uncomfortable to share.

Gazoinks

"Sir we're being shot at by multiple enemies"

"Don't do anything until we're so close to the enemy we can't possibly miss"

"Captain the ship is being shot to shreds! Dozens of people aboard are dying"

"Wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... now!"

"Captain we did it! We've defeated three ships! And it only caused 100 friendly casualties!"

"God damn I'm awesome"

The Wave Motion Gun is actually powered by Isao Sasaki's voice.

Midonin

Kawaisou 07

The more Ritsu's shell is broken through, the cuter she becomes. HanaKana has really been extending her range. Jessica's lewder than usual, and Ritsu's quieter than usual (plus two traps), but most/all of them still keep that core of cuteness that's prevalent to the series. There's something else that reminds me of Mahoraba in this, and that I love in fiction in general. Ritsu's love of books. The way she was blushing when she saw Usa in that outfit combined her love of books with her love of the real world in a way that pushed both characters forward. (And gave meaning to the opening.) I'm not sure if her ability to ignore molesters is a good thing or a bad thing (the show says bad, but the guy looked confused more than anything). She's clearly living in her own little world.

Also, I think I might be M for Sayaka.

Everyone needs to watch B Gata H Kei.

This is a TruthFact. Show was on the level of Baka & Test funny. Sometimes even funnier!

it ended up being fake

You should seriously watch B Gata H Kei!

The Wave Motion Gun is actually powered by Isao Sasaki's voice.

They should've seriously changed the name of that to the "Fuck it we wanna win" gun lol

edit: I've seen B Gata H Kei! It bothers me that the only reason the female lead wants to be with the guy is to use him as a stepping stone to fuck more guys. Even admits he's plain and that's why he'll be an easy start. No thanks.

-Horizon-

Mekakucity 6
More Kana Asumi. I'm OK with this. I'm not OK with the sloppy animation.

Mahouka 7
Suzaku?

Captain Earth 7
Finally, color coordinated form fitting suits for everyone!

B gata h kei is legit amazing.

The show is better then it has any right to. I remember watching the trailer for it and thinking "a girl who wants to do a 100 guys as her life goal, that is a dumb set up to a hentai". However, it single handedly makes fun of Gary Stu's, Brother/Sister hard ons and the single teacher tropes. It's just too funny.

Edit: Screw it. It's been a long day and I need a good laugh. It's B Gata H Kei time.... :D

cajunator

Banned
The show is better then it has any right to. I remember watching the trailer for it and thinking "a girl who wants to do a 100 guys as her life goal, that is a dumb set up to a hentai". However, it single handedly makes fun of Gary Stu's, Brother/Sister hard ons and the single teacher tropes. It's just too funny.

It was hilarious because she cant even get past the first
cause shes scared of the d

I've been wondering how do you guys feel about Suzaku from Code Geass, do you hate him or like him?

And if you do like him you can see more of him in Mahouka I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom