• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Lupin III - A Woman Named Mine Fujiko - 11

TDZU6.png

Oscar. :(

Eh... this is where it went? Lame.

Jex

Gintama 11-15

I gotta admit these last few episodes have been more entertaining than what came before. If nothing else, I'm now actually caring a bit about what's going on.

At the pace I'm going once I'm all caught up Despera might even be out already!

The opening of Gintama is definetenly the worst part of the series. It's fairly off-putting and doesn't really do a good job of representing what the show is going to be like for most of its run.

The opening of Gintama is definetenly the worst part of the series. It's fairly off-putting and doesn't really do a good job of representing what the show is going to be like for most of its run.

I wonder if I was the only one to be hooked on Gintama from the opening minutes. But yeah, the first season is the weakest.

Ultimadrago

Calm down everyone. You were probably not the only ones to get hooked on any particular show's beginning!

That reminds me, gonna start Gintama this summer on hosanna's indirect recommendation.

cajunator

Banned
They tell you exactly what the flowers are in the animu.
I was just asking if they really grow like that because it must be amazing to see.

It would seem that they've released the first trailer for Code:Breaker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwX6i5dLBzE

Let me know how it looks; Bandai Visual apparently still doesn't want people in the US to watch their videos right away.

I want to watch it :/

He's loud, brash, annoying, dense, idiotic, obnoxious, insensitive, etc., etc. He's that 10 year old brat running around and stepping on everyone's toes at a family gathering. I just want to strangle him.

I don't think you're going to like Magi if you don't like the standard energetic shounen hero.

But why should we expect people to watch several episodes just to get to the good stuff!?

wonzo

Banned
"The Idolm@ster" Character Jelly Set Offered in Japan (Source)

Bandai Premium, the official online shopping website for Bandai's items, has started accepting orders for the newest product from their Chara-Shoku line, "The Idolm@ster Jelly" today, on June 20. The summer gift set contains fruit jellies of 12 flavors. Each fruit flavor represent the character from the series. The set also includes a message letter that gives you an access code to have a conversation with the idols on the phone. The retail price of the set is 3,150 yen (approximately US$39.96). Which character's jelly do you want to taste first?

66af5e6b43967eb9f2077859c652b72b1340158996_full.jpg

no kotori though so fuck this

Dresden

Still fits many of his complaints.

He's likable because he doesn't.

"He's loud, brash, annoying, dense, idiotic, obnoxious, insensitive, etc., etc. "

-Aladdin usually sits back and observes shit because he's a boss and he knows that speaking out of turn is rude.

-he's not brash, dude is just good.

-not annoying

-perceptive lad

-obviously intelligent

-deeply sensitive to the plight of his friends and the common people

He also likes boobs. Luffy is like, asexual. +1 Aladdin.

He's likable because he doesn't.

"He's loud, brash, annoying, dense, idiotic, obnoxious, insensitive, etc., etc. "

-Aladdin usually sits back and observes shit because he's a boss and he knows that speaking out of turn is rude.

-he's not brash, dude is just good.

-not annoying

-perceptive lad

-obviously intelligent

-deeply sensitive to the plight of his friends and the common people

He also likes boobs. Luffy is like, asexual. +1 Aladdin.

He's both insightful and dense like many shounen protags are, the former coming into play when it comes to battles (which even Luffy is capable of). And he's definitely obnoxious, loud, and at times insensitive. He may not be talking out of turn, but he definitely annoys a lot of other characters with what he says and how he says it.

He's a pretty standard idealist Goku expy personality-wise like a lot of main characters in the genre are. The biggest difference is that he isn't asexual, but that's whatever.

Well, I only find the first couple of episodes to be actually bad and most people in here watch at least three episodes of any show so....

I think a lot of people didn't really care for it until the 20s or so. I just think it's pretty hypocritical and annoying to criticize my approach to getting people into OP when many Gintama fans do the same thing, especially those that say to watch until Benizakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom