• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale 2016 Thread: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

Okay, Hitman and Rise are worth it for $15 each. I didn't love either, but others do. Hitman mostly because I need a bigger SSD to keep it installed on- those episode updates. Still haven't done Tokyo.

PantsuJo

So far, bought these:
  • AoE II expansion (the African Kingdoms)
  • Binary Domain
  • Darksiders II (Deathinitive Ed.)
  • Way of the Samurai 3
  • Way of the Samurai 4
  • Arcana Heart 3 Love MAX!!!!!
  • Assault Suit Leynos
  • Baseball Stars 2
  • Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-
  • Blue Revolver
  • full eXceed trilogy
  • Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
  • La Mulana
  • The Last Blade
  • Metal Slug 2
  • Pharaoh Rebirth +
  • RaidersSphere 4th
  • RefRain - prism memories-
  • Shmups Skill Test
  • Shock Troopers
  • STEEL STRIDER
  • Trouble Witches Origin - Ep. 1
  • Twinkle Star Sprites
  • Yatagarasu
  • Zenodyne R
  • Zenohell
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC ( <3 Falcom <3)
  • Rime Berta
  • Xanadu Next ( <3 Falcom <3)

(So much Japanese games on Steam :3)

Grief.exe

Eyeing these Klei packs

Could complete my Don't Starve collection for $3.55, or complete my Klei collection for a dollar more.

4QAQx6a.png
5vBAHc7.png

What's up with the inflated cdqueues bullshit

vlcsnap-2012-10-15-21h31m22s160.png

13000 ahead of me, I dont even know what to look for once I am in. I think their idea is that with minimal time to buy, people will "pull the trigger" without looking elsewhere. But i guess you could just requeue later. Im surprised there is not a list somewhere like reddit of deals.

Lomax

Physical deals are always better on Black Friday, that's the nature of the event. I remember the orange box being $20 on BF the same year it released.

rtcn63

my queue number disappeared but the progress bar is still there, lets hope that lets me in.

Same. Probably won't buy anything. I've been considering Dishonored 2, but seeing as I might not actually like the game + the upcoming necessary patches, I can wait until it hits $20 or less and works better.

kafiend

13000 ahead of me, I dont even know what to look for once I am in. I think their idea is that with minimal time to buy, people will "pull the trigger" without looking elsewhere. But i guess you could just requeue later. Im surprised there is not a list somewhere like reddit of deals.

Stick this in your hosts file. 127.0.0.1 queue.cdkeys.com

Close/reopen browser and go back to cdkeys. No more queue.

Admodieus

Just got an email from games republic - looks like the Steam keys are going to be revoked. Lame.

At least I scooped Deus Ex up on that Gamestop deal. Looking forward to it.

90% of things are "out of stock" at CDKeys, although I wouldnt have bought anything anyways.

Actually Vermintide appears to be a record low (in CAD) according to Isthereanydeal.

XShagrath

I wasn't able to get cheap Mafia III from cdkeys because it's region-locked.

I did pick up Arkham Knight deluxe and LEGO Force Awakens deluxe for about $16 combined though.

Erebus

How's the first Dishonored? Does it have any performance issues like the second? Also how long is the campaign?

I'm also thinking of geting Age of Empires 2 for nostalgia alone. It's currently 75% off, has it ever gone more than that?

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness

Bingo. It's an attempt to create a sense of scarcity and urgency.
(the sad part is it'll probably work - "wow these deals must be really good")

Stick this in your hosts file. 127.0.0.1 queue.cdkeys.com

Close/reopen browser and go back to cdkeys. No more queue.

Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom