• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 33 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shmadow -- MB-C2CAD8D404131ADE - Taken by Loptous. 4 entrants total.
The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire -- MB-F78208033983F71B - Taken by alr1ght. 3 entrants total.
Ghost Encounters Deadwood - Collector's Edition -- MB-953A2D649991C5A0 - Taken by Sammichu. 3 entrants total.
Post Mortem -- MB-6D2D9860F362E7C1 - Taken by Diedac. 1 entrants total.
Fine Sweeper -- MB-B5B08FBA882E79CD - Taken by septicore. 2 entrants total.
AXYOS -- MB-2AD08F8E78F2AC4A - Taken by pantsattack. 3 entrants total.
Curse The Eye of Isis -- MB-85A2B5C76BDED00C - Taken by Jalal. 2 entrants total.
Tiki Man -- MB-44BA44777BA65F4F - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
Trap Them -- MB-18D6FE1B0A8276C9 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 2 entrants total.
Amerzone The Explorer's Legacy -- MB-6555A315B7C70476 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Smugglers 5 -- MB-E72029D5A0DA3732 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Save the Furries -- MB-59515B58F32D99C9 - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
Miracle Fly -- MB-A59E0A852FC013CC - Taken by rainking187. 3 entrants total.
Super Star Path -- MB-4D3C0F577B08D1C7 - Taken by derExperte. 4 entrants total.
Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-CA8E052F5D8C8944 - Taken by Red Hood. 5 entrants total.
Go To Bed Survive The Night -- MB-0C79A41861ED5501 - Taken by bkw. 3 entrants total.
Salammbo Battle for Carthage -- MB-892871B2E7BC1E38 - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.

The Egyptian Prophecy The Fate of Ramses -- MB-CE14207DA22264A1 - Taken by Mikurden. 1 entrants total.
Chronoclysm -- MB-7348956B043AF8A9 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 4 entrants total.
Prehistorik -- MB-309DBD4E1A77CB47 - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader -- MB-238809027B32355B - Taken by SSPssp. 3 entrants total.
Shutter -- MB-E7486D623959D309 - Taken by redlacs. 3 entrants total.
Hypership Out of Control -- MB-B41ABC2FA05C933C - Taken by Costa1774. 3 entrants total.
Dracula 4 and 5 Special Steam Edition -- MB-89AFDA0E22346718 - Taken by PunishedSnake. 1 entrants total.
Incitement 3 -- MB-04FF57E53F55C55A - Taken by Kifimbo. 1 entrants total.
BloodRayne Betrayal -- MB-D71A4DC51F3B519A - Taken by Shalashaska. 7 entrants total.
Love -- MB-69DE6DF7B29CF634 - Taken by data. 1 entrants total.
Robin Hood The Legend of Sherwood -- MB-442B61711FC60792 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Ancients of Fasaria Chess Club -- MB-243EBE9183CD796F - Taken by gurm3n. 2 entrants total.
Mutant Mudds Deluxe -- MB-A4AD00FADCA91FA7 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 8 entrants total.
Shadows on the Vatican Act I Greed -- MB-A986CB4FCD061312 - Taken by Natty1. 2 entrants total.
Armed with Wings Rearmed -- MB-4D51023B96B85DF4 - Taken by KenOD. 5 entrants total.
ChargeShot -- MB-6049474D6A7819B9 - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.

t1449524360z1.png

dex3108

Hey SteamGAF here is Google Form where you can add your SteamGAF nick and yout Twitter name.

Google Form

Google Sheet with SteamGAF Twitter names

Google Sheet

And there is also Twitter list that i made from people who i follow

Twitter List

Feel free to add yourself if you want :D And if you agree Thread creator can include it if he want's in OP.

Old Sheet has been deleted so please submit your names again.

Is AC Syndicate cheap on consoles currently anywhere?

It's been $40 a couple of times but that's more to do with the series finally being in a decline. Unity and Rogue should be dropping, too, but they haven't dropped as aggressively as you'd expect given the circumstances.

I'm a jerk and I play these things in order so I just (very selfishly) want Rogue and Unity to get nice and cheap on PC already.

accel

With all this talk about Squarecells, I bought the Hexcells trio. I think the current discount is not the lowest it has been, but what the heck.

If we can't have open, honest conversations about hard we get from video games then what the hell are we all doing here?

Exaaaactly. Like right now, im super hard because of Pillars of Eternity. The writing and quest stories are so damn good like
the one where youre looking for the daughter of a nobleman only to find out she's actually his niece pregnant withhis baby and was kidnapped by a cult as a form of vigilante justice because she'll end up killing him after being brainwashed
. The combat is really fun too. Nothing gets me hard like pausing in turn-based rpgs.

Ludens

Banned
Well, I was right regarding FFVII. What a garbage. I mean, I'm ok with this Remake, because is actually a REMAKE and not a remaster. I'm not ok with the fact I need to buy three or more games for 70€ just to have the complete story, this is simply garbage.

Well, I was right regarding FFVII. What a garbage. I mean, I'm ok with this Remake, because is actually a REMAKE and not a remaster. I'm not ok with the fact I need to buy three or more games for 70€ just to have the complete story, this is simply garbage.
meh, no one is forcing you to buy them day one. Just wait till they're all dirt cheap.

Well look at it this way we now get FF VII, FF VII-2 and Tifa Returns: FF VII. Squenix are too good to us.

that's the spirit!

I guess that you never owned a PS3.

to be fair to the PS3, the slim models actually had good wifi. my launch 60gb phat, though, that thing was all sorts of garbage.

My PS4's wifi actually got better with the last major ps4 firmware upgrade but it's still not nearly as good as my xbone or even my wiiu. Somewhat embarrassing that they went so cheap with their wifi

Ludens

Banned
meh, no one is forcing you to buy them day one. Just wait till they're all dirt cheap.

Eh, the problem is FFVII is my favourite FF, I rarely buy games on D1, but FFVII would be one of those games. Anyway to get it dirty chip on PC...how many YEARS I need to wait, considering FF is the only franchise SE never discount? Excluding that offer on Newegg (an offer I couldn't access even if I wanted too), FF games rarely get a discount, and we are talking about 3,4 etc. Now think about FFVII, it will turn into (probably) the best franchise for SE for a long time, because the hype around the game is legendary (from people which played it and from people which never gave it a try because they are too young/other reasons, but they always heard about the game).

Real problem here is not the price itself, because I don't buy D1 games each day: the problem is, I'll take out 60€ for a game, than I'll need to wait X time because it's not the complete game, despite how good it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom