• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
He will just flaunt it.
Pretty much.
ad215ca1b9.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Man am I happy I don't have to wear that creepy thing.

Let's see... I think every game I ever wanted on STEAM is now on STEAM. Except Vanquish and Virtua Fighter.

Get me the avatar today. I want to have the avatar I have now for Xmas.

Dsyndrome

Surface integrals can kiss my ass, can't wait until next week when I don't have to care about straight vector calc again except for trying to squeak out the FE. Wish I took it as an undergrad...

Haven't played much of anything lately due to all the school work, plan to get back into Witcher 3 and Alien: Isolation once this hellish quarter's done.

Since I know all y'all don't necessarily hate anime... how's Cowboy Bebop aged? Never seen it, looking for stuff to ask my wife for the holidays, already bought most of the games I want throughout the year minus stuff I'm asking my brothers to get on PS4 and Wii U.

Since I know all y'all don't necessarily hate anime... how's Cowboy Bebop aged? Never seen it, looking for stuff to ask my wife for the holidays, already bought most of the games I want throughout the year minus stuff I'm asking my brothers to get on PS4 and Wii U.
I personally feel it's timeless to watch.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Ummh, you guys told me Xblaze would release before Xrd.

Also I don't have money for it yet. Didn't sell my graphics card (Will have to put it up for sale today and hope someone buys it before christmas)

Press release from Arc System Works

ARC SYSTEM WORKS RELEASING 5 TITLES ON STEAM BY SUMMER 2016!

Title: Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
Genre: Fighting
Developer: Arc System Works
Publisher: Arc System Works
Release Date: December 9, 2015

Title: Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
Developer: Type-Moon, French-Bread, Ecole Software
Release Date: Spring 2016

Title: Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
Developer: Ecole Software, French Bread
Release Date: Summer 2016

Title: BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend
Developer: Arc System Works
Publisher: H2 Interactive
Release Date: February 2016

Title: River City Super Sports Challege ~All Stars Special~
Genre: Action / Sports
Developer: Million
Publisher: H2 Interactive
Release Date: December 2015

No Xblaze though.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

l3L0MM1.jpg

Mystery Gift -- MB-28C9EFE20C6115AD - Taken by Purkake4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom