• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiah

Melty Blood and Uniel?
Eiaha.gif

ArcSys' portquality and post launch support recently was commendable as well.

Jazz573

Huh? When did ArcSys get Melty's rights? I thought that was French Bread/Type-Moon's property. And of course Sega on consoles and arcade.

River City Super Sports Challege ~All Stars Special~

OMG. glad i didn't import the ps3 version

lol at them still releasing old versions of GG and BB tho

Well, not quite everything. But we're still waiting on Sega to tell Atlus to sort it out already. Then the only important Persona game will finally arrive.

Well of course, they're bringing everything THEY can. :p

Would love to see P4A2. Didn't get to play that. Sho-time looked hella fun to play with.

Jazz573

Put Ougon Musou Kyoku on Steam, someone.

Lol. I think MG could do it, except they don't do fighting games. But they have the English rights to Ryuukishi's games. Not sure if they have the rights to Ougon tho.

Tho it's already translated, and even if it wasn't, it would be a helluva lot easier translate than something on the scale of Higurashi or Umineko.

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

That's about the most metal sounding game name and also the most absolute bat shit insane game name at the same time lol. I could probably come up with a more coherent name if threw darts at a dictionary page.

Uzzy

Waking up in a world where current ArcSys games get brought over to Steam, and even in the EU, is really something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom