• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eila

wABEKVS.png

2.5k being a free license. How very fitting. It was going to be GG initially but I saw a new free game on the steam storefront.

Lain

Oh! Thank you! Is that permanent now? That's really something. (will start with SWTOR tho, since I started downloading after watching a Tera video that showed really really generally awful armor for female characters).
Oh, I see, thanks!

Wait, you're looking for a F2P MMO to fill the gap between the B&S betas, and the female armors of Tera put you off from trying it?
I think I'm gonna buy some Sakura games now!

I made my inventory private to avoid random trade requests because I feel bad declining offers.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
wABEKVS.png

2.5k being a free license. How very fitting. It was going to be GG initially but I saw a new free game on the steam storefront.

I was about to say that Free on Demand subs don't count as +1s, but it seems there's a No Cost sub in use instead, which I assume will change. Grab it while you can!

Someone on the Steam forumns said the Elphelt DLC character isn't there for Xrd...and someone else said there were only 2 character DLCs in the listing...

it continues

Dsyndrome

Trivia giveaway time, theme shouldn't be too hard to discern.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER -- MB-A06CDE810ECCD661 - Taken by FLD Trivia Question: Use the images below to spell out the answer, it's a real word with no spaces.?
fKIu3fH.jpg
XXC9Ydg.jpg
whSl9M3.jpg
4s9DzUZ.jpg
wsM9mpE.jpg
HcajW4v.jpg
lFHGZ8z.jpg

Wyk9Zh1.jpg

molInBD.jpg
RCwS6fT.png

Eila

I was about to say that Free on Demand subs don't count as +1s, but it seems there's a No Cost sub in use instead, which I assume will change. Grab it while you can!

Is there a list of all the no cost subs on steam? The free packages list on steamdb didn't include this one for example.

Dsyndrome

The word for the answer doesn't really have anything to do with the theme, btw. It's just a word, you have to use the images.
These trivia giveaways are too confusing

when i make one in the future it's gonna be really simple

Then it'd be over in two minutes, and what's the fun in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom