• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Who has time to watch the entire X-files 3 times over?

This_guy.jpg

tho I get lazy on it after Season 6

for obvious reasons

MUnited83

For you.
I sometimes feel like im the only person that actually quite enjoyed Brutal Legend RTS mechanics. I even went and got through the game on Brutal difficulty, it was a blast.

me0wish

I'm sorry guys for messing up Gala keys, just let me know which key are you guys missing and I'll provide you with a key if you aren't into waifus.

If I was serious about it, no one on steam gaf would get a key :p

fenners

I'm sorry guys for messing up Gala keys, just let me know which key are you guys missing and I'll provide you with a key if you aren't into waifus.

I know he said no thank yous, but screw that :p Thank you for sorting it out & thanks for the games ;)

fenners

I already had this! So someone else should get it! I really like it, it's an interesting take on a procedural 2D arena shmup, and one I paid actual money for & had a lot of fun with.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Beat Hazard -- MB-8E4984313EDE562D - Taken by criesofthepast. 2 entrants total.

t1449719127z1.png

fertygo

What the fuck Xrd just 12 dollar at here?

Shame I can't play fighting game :((

can I buy it just for watching people playing? (lol)

Sober

well I mean it was shot on Film.. most tv shows are

to have a mic boom in it would be dumb considering they'd be getting on the camera shot regardless of how it's later cropped
You should probably look at what happened when Buffy got converted to HD because it was shot for 4:3, not shot wide then cropped like X-Files was. In fact the entire remaster was just terrible altogether.

Aw yiss! Four Kings down :) First time Iron Flesh and Crystal Weapon Spell turned out absolutely needed. Tanked out with +14GS and maxed Giant set. Pretty stoked.
Kiln, sogood.gif

Gwyn gotta wait. Gotta clear Artorias DLC first. Top goals: Sanctuary Guardian's and Kalameet's tails. One last hurrah!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member

But what about husbandos?

Also, are those Indie Gala bundles a single key? As in, I would have to redeem Bad Rats if I wanted Ninja Blade?

Dsyndrome

Stump wants to chain-smoke with the invading alien invaders confirmed.
-------------
So dude's coming back in X-Files (being vague), want to know what the circumstances behind that are.
-------------
I know the developers are never doing it, but I wish Undertale had achievements. It keeps going to the back, unfortunately behind the 40+ hour CRPGs.

What the fuck Xrd just 12 dollar at here?

Shame I can't play fighting game :((

can I buy it just for watching people playing? (lol)

Lol me too. It's sooo tempting but unfortunately I just don't play fighting games anymore.
Here's the best idea: Don't buy and watch people play instead!

Salsa

You should probably look at what happened when Buffy got converted to HD because it was shot for 4:3, not shot wide then cropped like X-Files was. In fact the entire remaster was just terrible altogether.

buffy was actually shot on film but post was done on video. CG and the likes were done with the already worse, transfered video quality to be cost efficent

it was just a cheaper show

itunes and netflix actually have some eps in widescreen yeah

the remaster was awful but nothin to be done. it was however filmed the same way as the x files

Finally finished both Star Wars Trilogies. The prequels get a bad wrap, but outside of Ep1 they really aren't terrible.

Final Ranking : 5 > 6 > 3 > 4 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1

Ep1 is a dumpster fire.

Messiah

Xrd looks so good and the netcode so far seems real solid. Great work ArcSys. My only gripe with the game is the lowres 2d art.

Reminder:
Alright, I'll give it a shot. Hope the time is okay for people. Friday, 11th December 6PM GMT

Europe Xrd release gamenight
header.jpg

1 - Messiah
2 - ViviOggi
3 - Gipsy Danger?
4 - Madridista
5 - Spirited
6 - T.O.P
7 -
8 -

t1449856800z0.png

Salsa

OTGZ607.png

rqndNZs.png

legit more excited for this than the turd Batman V Superman will end up being thanks to snyder

trailer is hype as phuck

GloriousBlondAstarte.gif

HarmlessSnarlingBlacklab.gif

Tizoc

First timers to GG Xrd-
Set voices to Japanese
Play the tutorial
Play the trials
Pick whichever character suits you best

Cool.

Guilty Gear Xrd is like 10$ here. Gotta buy it later.

Region-free?

OTGZ607.png

rqndNZs.png

legit more excited for this than the turd Batman V Superman will end up being thanks to snyder

trailer is hype as phuck

GloriousBlondAstarte.gif

HarmlessSnarlingBlacklab.gif

Holy shit
I may actually watch this and I skipped on the first BayTMNT movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom