• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

anyone else win a raffle for indiegala something and then the link just brings you to the main page?

I swear this happens all the time and it seems sad to use up modbot wins with bunco raffles :(

anyone else win a raffle for indiegala something and then the link just brings you to the main page?

I swear this happens all the time and it seems sad to use up modbot wins with bunco raffles :(

I had the same issue. PM me0wish for the correct link.

I'm sorry guys for messing up Gala keys, just let me know which key are you guys missing and I'll provide you with a key if you aren't into waifus.

If I was serious about it, no one on steam gaf would get a key :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I think I found my main on Guilty Gear Xrd.
a7e206319a.png

This thread gets weird sometimes.

Of course.

Also:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

8-Bit Commando -- MB-8584403FF7528EAA - Taken by BorntoPlay

Tizoc

So how're y'all finding Guilty Gear Xrd? Make sure to get all the free DLC and to start playing TUtorial mode as it does a good job of explaining its basics.
You also get to beat up Sin :V

Knurek

So how're y'all finding Guilty Gear Xrd? Make sure to get all the free DLC and to start playing TUtorial mode as it does a good job of explaining its basics.

How's the SP?
Is the Story Mode really only cutscenes?

Messiah

Yeah, Tutorial and Mission mode are really good in Xrd. Would recommend them even for people with fighting game experience.

How's the SP?
Is the Story Mode really only cutscenes?

Yes.

Uzzy

Oh Millia, you're so much prettier now than on PS3.

I'd be more excited if they didn't actually tie it to Torment. Cause those are some awfully big shoes to fill for a game that has little to do with that classic. I'm sure it'll be good, but I'd actually be excited if it promised another Chris Avellone written story set in the Planescape multiverse.

Tizoc

Top 10 comic book series of 2015 for me, mainly published titles
1- Transformers: MTMTE

2- Megaman

3- Kaijumax

4- Klaus

5- Godzilla in Hell

6- Mutliversity and Daredevil

7- Archie

8- Southern Bastards

9- Howard the Duck

10- Darth Vader & Star Wars

Honorable mentions:
Hellboy, BPRD and Lobster Johson. Basically the Mignolaverse.

OK so it's 12, but DV and SW tie because of a few things I don't like in DV, and Multiversity had most of its issues published in 2014 so I tied it with Daredevil :p

Howard and Archie barely made it in there since I almost forgot about them @_@

Tizoc

I am serious, I have missed it somehow in the 80s. :-( (What is it?)

They're Rocksteady and Bebop from the 80s Ninja Turtles cartoon. The villains in that show were your typical bumbling incompetent saturday morning cartoon characters but they became fan favourites.
They're being added to the 2nd live action Ninja Turtles movie and they actually went so far so as to keep their original cartoon designs right down to the 80s purple glasses for Bebop.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
They're Rocksteady and Bebop from the 80s Ninja Turtles cartoon. The villains in that show were your typical bumbling incompetent saturday morning cartoon characters but they became fan favourites.
They're being added to the 2nd live action Ninja Turtles movie and they actually went so far so as to keep their original cartoon designs right down to the 80s purple glasses for Bebop.

Movie will be doo doo and you know it.

accel

Really!?

That's Bebop and Rocksteady, the ever lovable heels of TMNT cartoons.

Thank you both! I will check that out for sure. Live and learn (geez, what else I might have missed...)

Monooboe

Man I need to watch the first Turtles movie. I'm still convinced that it's pretty good so little scared to see it again and be let down.

Also damn it would be sweet with a Rocksteady Turtles game. Even though I don't really know how it would work but would love it to be openworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom